Why should Connor return to UFC?

5eAYKUz.jpg

I still want to see a boxing or UFC fight with Paulie.

Dana has stated they have hit financial roadblock with Conor wanting to Co Promote with for all future Conor UFC events. Fact is out GSP and Jones, no other fighters can do 1 million PPV buys.

Conor has 3 choices:

1. Fight Paulie in boxing. Give UFC a much smaller cut this time. +30 Million
2. Fight Tony in UFC. + 10 Million assuming UFC doesn't budge on Co Promoting.
3. Fight GSP at LW. +20 Million. Could be biggest UFC gate of all time. Over 2 Million PPV buys.
Why would he have to give UFC a cut of boxing? I think he did the Floyd fight just to continue their relationship. But he most certain can go box and not pay them anything. The Austral government would pay to have him fight Horn over there.

Because they let him go and fight Floyd

and now are you trying to tell me that Dana actually gives a shit about Conor coming back?
Dana got paid just as sweetly as Conor did screwing the UFC/WME but Dana doesn't care as his friends don't own the ufc.

Conor needs to man up and defend the UFC LW belt.. which has been sitting on the shelf for a year now... undefended.

Why should we talk about him if he isn't going to return to the UFC?

I don't care about how much money he can make outside of the cage. I'm not his accountant, his coke dealer, or his wife. I'm a fight fan. So my reason for thinking he should return to the UFC is to defend a fucking belt; if you're as good as your fans say you are, fight contenders not refs.

This obsession with how much money a guy can make is weird.

Even though i agree with your fan's perspective point of view (I would also like to see him fight for the belt), I don't think the money talk is weird at all. It's just called reality, in reality Mcgregor doesn't really care what the fans want at this point, he cares about what most fans are willing to pay for and I don't blame him. What would you do if you were him?.

He can stay away I won't miss his antics or listening to his cringe trash talk garbage.

as long as the UFC keeps profiting from a Conor fight, there's no reason to not pay him more money.

Business 101.

Last edited:
How about to prove he can defend a title.

I'll say one thing for sure... Conor has the most unique fanbase imaginable. They idolize a fighter who has copped everything about his persona from other people, and they try to rationalize and make excuses to justify his NOT fighting. How does that even happen?

Why should we talk about him if he isn't going to return to the UFC?

I don't care about how much money he can make outside of the cage. I'm not his accountant, his coke dealer, or his wife. I'm a fight fan. So my reason for thinking he should return to the UFC is to defend a fucking belt; if you're as good as your fans say you are, fight contenders not refs.

This obsession with how much money a guy can make is weird.
Whats up with the fans and the money angle? Cuz Ariel is obsessed with that angle everybody else also has to be? Fight fans dont talk about what fights they want to see based on merit and techniqual match ups, we talk about what fights non mma fans wants to see based on non fight related stuff like drama and other bs.

What I took away from that gif is that Floyd hits like a girl. Fight was BS. Referee stopped the fight for a low blow when Conor was about to finish Floyd.

If you really believe Conor was ever in that fight then I don't think you can be reasoned with. I am not being a dick, truth is the truth.

Conor's options depend on his contract with the ufc. If he starts playing games with them then they can do what they like within the rules.

If they wanted to be douchebags like Dana can be at times, they could bench him for the ref attacking stupidity. If he goes off and breaches his contract and fights polly, they can sue his little ginger ass for piles of cash and hold him up for years.

The only reason he has a big mouth at all and is tolerated by Dana is the fact that he has a weird cult of kids and a country full of drunk trailer parkers who will buy every one of his fights. His massive popularity from his antics are a strong indicator that this generation is fucked.

If you really believe Conor was ever in that fight then I don't think you can be reasoned with. I am not being a dick, truth is the truth.
Yes. I watched the fight 3 times. In the later rounds, the referee stopped the fight for a low blow. All the boxing announcers said that was not a low blow. The Ref saved Floyd from Conor's rampage onslaught of violence that was about to occur.

He shouldnt vacate and gtfo pos non defenskng whiny ass fake pos

Conor's options depend on his contract with the ufc. If he starts playing games with them then they can do what they like within the rules.

If they wanted to be douchebags like Dana can be at times, they could bench him for the ref attacking stupidity. If he goes off and breaches his contract and fights polly, they can sue his little ginger ass for piles of cash and hold him up for years.

The only reason he has a big mouth at all and is tolerated by Dana is the fact that he has a weird cult of kids and a country full of drunk trailer parkers who will buy every one of his fights. His massive popularity from his antics are a strong indicator that this generation is fucked.

Breaches his contract to fight Paulie? Conor runs combat sports. The Champ Champ does what he wants.

Why would he have to give UFC a cut of boxing? I think he did the Floyd fight just to continue their relationship. But he most certain can go box and not pay them anything. The Austral government would pay to have him fight Horn over there.
I believe Conor is under contract for all combat sports for one more fight. The UFC will do Conor vs GSP before the end of 2018.

at this point I don't care if he ever comes back

Back