Why release serial rapist???

That bitch helped her then husband brutally kill 3 girls, one being her own sister and shes now out, living the life after serving like 12 years. Some even say she was the mastermind behind it all. Gotta love Canadiana justice

Because that box of Special K has it coming.

Every thread has been done a hundred times, some need to be re-introduced to make sure people dont forget how fucked up this kind of bullshit is.

You seem very boring. You are the first and last poster I am going to put on ignore. Good day.

Simple 5 years on average for rape is the norm.

So 5 x 18 = 90 years.

Consecutive sentences is the key.

Fuck even trying to rehabilitate shit heads like that.

So 5 x 18 = 90 years.

This is Canada, convicted criminals serve sentences concurrently rather than consecutively. Why even bother giving them then? Take for example this pos who shot up the mosque in Quebec. He's probably gonna end up getting 6 life sentences, one for each life he took. But they will be "served concurrently". Wtf does that even mean? Are there some alternate realities where doppelgangers of him are serving the other sentences? It's bullshit. You could give him a million life sentences to run concurrently, and he's still gonna have a chance for parole after 25 years.

I'm not familiar with the case that TS is talking about but I'm not surprised at all. Our "justice" system is notoriously soft on serious criminals. It can be pretty demoralizing to live here sometimes when you realize that criminals are valued higher by the system than victims, for whatever reason.

There's a video from China where some black guy raped a local woman. The men drug him out on the street and did the deed vigilante style. They were kicking it down the street. Looked like a HoHo.

This is Canada, convicted criminals serve sentences concurrently rather than consecutively. Why even bother giving them then? Take for example this pos who shot up the mosque in Quebec. He's probably gonna end up getting 6 life sentences, one for each life he took. But they will be "served concurrently". Wtf does that even mean? Are there some alternate realities where doppelgangers of him are serving the other sentences? It's bullshit. You could give him a million life sentences to run concurrently, and he's still gonna have a chance for parole after 25 years.

I'm not familiar with the case that TS is talking about but I'm not surprised at all. Our "justice" system is notoriously soft on serious criminals. It can be pretty demoralizing to live here sometimes when you realize that criminals are valued higher by the system than victims, for whatever reason.

Yup. Just remember, our smiley fcking prime minister gave a convicted terrorist criminal 10.5 million cause he didnt want to deal with fighting it and so got his pawns to come up with some sort of justification for it. Canadians should never bash trump....look at this non credential having, no experience kid trying to run a nation......what a joke canada.

Canada...."make criminals great again"

IMO for such cases, the German 'Sicherungsverwahrung' (preventive detention) is a suitable solution. If the guy has done his time, he should not be in a classical jail any more because the sentence / punishment handed out by the court has been served. At the same time, unleashing him on society may not be an option because he is still considered as dangerous. For those there is Sicherungsverwahrung - better standard of living than a classical jail cell, but still confined. There still would be a regular check of whether the danger still continues (which I approve of).

So 5 x 18 = 90 years.

In America, the average prison stay for rape is ~7 years, second only to homicide at ~8 years.

Serial rapists should get life in prison, though.

That bitch helped her then husband brutally kill 3 girls, one being her own sister and shes now out, living the life after serving like 12 years. Some even say she was the mastermind behind it all. Gotta love Canadiana justice

I just read about this case. Good lord, that woman should NEVER have been allowed to regain her freedom. That's just insane. Makes me sick.

Whats funny is they were not allowed to even disclose his identity for some fcked up canadiana justice reason. Motherfuckers rape and rape but lets not take away their rights.
In Canada ? No surprise the perp is probably ethnic like the maniac who beheaded someone on a bus and got off Scott free.

There's a video from China where some black guy raped a local woman. The men drug him out on the street and did the deed vigilante style. They were kicking it down the street. Looked like a HoHo.
that's Kung fu justice there.

I just read an article last night in our local paper detailing how a brutal serial rapist who served over 20 years, who raped 18 women that we know of is slated to be released despite warnings from officers and other staff who voiced concerns that he may re-offend or even kill......after i googled similar cases, it seems this happens often. Guy rapes numerous women, goes to jail, shows no signs of remorse or recovery....gets released???

How and why does this happen....? I know our justice system here in canadia is broken but i mean damn....if there was ever the type of person you dont want back on the streets. What kind of clown show system are we running here?

He shouldn't even have gone to jail.

Any criminal line that should be immediately executed. Why even bother letting a piece of shit like that live?

I think you only get 4 years for decapitating someone on a greyhound bus.

I just read about this case. Good lord, that woman should NEVER have been allowed to regain her freedom. That's just insane. Makes me sick.

Its canada....i can post hundreds of these type of injustices.

In Canada ? No surprise the perp is probably ethnic like the maniac who beheaded someone on a bus and got off Scott free.

That case above all just proved to me how utterly broken our justice system is. A poor guy sleeping on a bus and this chinese dude starts stabbing him in the neck and head, then decapitates him....shows off the head to the other passengers outside, then begins to eat body parts. He said it was an act of god. Our system said he was rehabilitated and set him free like a caged animal into the public.

These are the reasons im not opposed to vigilante justice. If the system which you are told to trust, which you pour your hard earned money into, cant make proper decisions and decides to let out deviants free amongst law abiding citizens....then everything goes out the window.

meanwhile here are 3 years probation for reckless driving

and she is still allowed to keep her kids wtf

If someone is a serial rapist/killer the only place they should be released is the middle of the ocean or in a tiger exhibit. Some people are so evil they don't deserve a 2nd chance. Why should they get leniency when they destroyed or ended the lives of others.

If someone is a serial rapist/killer the only place they should be released is the middle of the ocean or in a tiger exhibit. Some people are so evil they don't deserve a 2nd chance. Why should they get leniency when they destroyed or ended the lives of others.

The sad thing is, these people have supporters and people who believe all humans no matter what they have done deserve a chance at rehabilitation and life.

When a dog mauls a person to death or sometimes even viciously bites, they are put down. If a bear wanders into the public close to its home and attacks someone cause the cubs were near....its usually put down. When a so called human brutally stabs someone in the neck, decapitates then eats him.....lets see here....i would have to say we put that person down cause those are well....animal traits yes? Thing is, i have more respect for animals than some these savages we have locked up or have let loose.

People who feel for these monsters tend to live in a sheltered bubble atmosphere, nicely pampered and comfortable, protected from the unknown. If they are ok with releasing them, they should be responsible for looking after them....keep them in house with their precious family for a year.......lets see how quick their minds change. Politicians are no different. To them these monsters are just names on a piece of paper, forgotten by the time they get home to a nice home cooked meal.

Back