Why release serial rapist???

That bitch helped her then husband brutally kill 3 girls, one being her own sister and shes now out, living the life after serving like 12 years. Some even say she was the mastermind behind it all. Gotta love Canadiana justice

beat me to it .. let's not forget vince li who beheaded that kid on the bus .. he was set free 'unconditionally' .. he's now known as will baker .. canada's justice system is an embarrassment

https://globalnews.ca/news/3242308/man-who-beheaded-greyhound-bus-passenger-granted-full-discharge/

Vince Li, who now goes by Will Baker, was granted full discharge Friday afternoon. Baker was found not criminally responsible (NCR) for killing Tim McLean on a Greyhound bus in 2008

Because Baker was found NCR, he was eligible to apply for an absolute discharge which he was granted Friday afternoon, according to a report from Manitoba’s Criminal Code Review Board. This means he is no longer subject to any conditions

Let him bang bro ....jk ...castration( both dick and balls ) should be par for the course for this asshole and he should never get out . Ever.

I just read an article last night in our local paper detailing how a brutal serial rapist who served over 20 years, who raped 18 women that we know of is slated to be released despite warnings from officers and other staff who voiced concerns that he may re-offend or even kill......after i googled similar cases, it seems this happens often. Guy rapes numerous women, goes to jail, shows no signs of remorse or recovery....gets released???

How and why does this happen....? I know our justice system here in canadia is broken but i mean damn....if there was ever the type of person you dont want back on the streets. What kind of clown show system are we running here?
Where's the link? If he's served his full sentence then whatya gonna do? If it's early release on parole then that's obviously a problem.

The results speak for themselves

Well I agree with prisoners having a chance to have a meaningful and purposeful life behind bars where they can get educated, trained etc and not be in constant fear. Alot of the American prisons and prisons generally seem like total shitholes that do zero to rehabilitate.

Of course there still must be an element of punishment. Confinement in very comfortable conditions does not serve as suitable punishment I didn't see their living quarters though - perhaps if they have a very basic cell with more basic food then that strikes a nice balance. Steak and salmon is just a bit too much imo.

beat me to it .. let's not forget vince li who beheaded that kid on the bus .. he was set free 'unconditionally' .. he's now known as will baker .. canada's justice system is an embarrassment

https://globalnews.ca/news/3242308/man-who-beheaded-greyhound-bus-passenger-granted-full-discharge/

Oh i didnt forget that gem of a case. Apparently our national director of mental health here in canada deemed him ok to be realeased and the judge agreed.

Our prime minister is a kiss ass know nothing child as well so it doesnt look like anything will change for a bit.

beat me to it .. let's not forget vince li who beheaded that kid on the bus .. he was set free 'unconditionally' .. he's now known as will baker .. canada's justice system is an

"I think your parents and brother would be proud of you," Court of Queen's Bench Justice Scott Brooker said to J.R. "Clearly you cannot undo the past; you can only live each day with the knowledge you can control how you behave and what you do each day."

Also..

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3568118

12 year old girl in Alberta who got pissed at her parents cause they wouldnt let her date a 23 year old high school drop out. She then convinced him to help her kill them. They did. He got life.....she got out after like 8 or so years....even after it was known she plotted it and even slashed her own brothers throat. Pure evil.

After thanking the judge for her release but NOT apologizing for what she did, the fucking judge says this....

"I think your parents and brother would be proud of you," Court of Queen's Bench Justice Scott Brooker said to J.R. "Clearly you cannot undo the past; you can only live each day with the knowledge you can control how you behave and what you do each day."

I think her parents and brother would want to be alive and i highly doubt anyone would be proud of that demon spawn. These are the types of minds that get elected for these positions.

Last edited:
Well I agree with prisoners having a chance to have a meaningful and purposeful life behind bars where they can get educated, trained etc and not be in constant fear. Alot of the American prisons and prisons generally seem like total shitholes that do zero to rehabilitate.

Of course there still must be an element of punishment. Confinement in very comfortable conditions does not serve as suitable punishment I didn't see their living quarters though - perhaps if they have a very basic cell with more basic food then that strikes a nice balance. Steak and salmon is just a bit too much imo.

Though i do agree that american prisons are nuts.....there should be levels and criminals who have raped and murdered numerous times dont deserve the air they breathe as far as im concerned...thry should live in constant fear. They get fed, educated, get to excersise, do arts and crafts....wtf, all under our dime....the people who follow the rules. Then they bitch about the conditions......well then whyd you shoot up a supermarket, rape those ladies in the park or kill kids motherfucker.

Humans make decisions. If they make the wrong ones they need to fucking pay for it plain and simple and people who have never lost loved ones to this insanity or gotten a taste of the real world should never defend these monsters. Id say animals, but animals are far above them as far as im concerned.

Last edited:
Simply put, there's not enough resources for real crimes because we waste all our money prosecuting drug crimes. Violent rapists should be executed. I'm not talking about some college kid at a party who slept with a girl who drank too much. I'm talking about the real predators. They have zero remorse for their behavior and you can't change what you're attracted to.

It's like a tiger coming into a city and attacking people, then capturing the tiger and holding for a few years before releasing it into the city again. It's going to keep eating people.

Simply put, there's not enough resources for real crimes because we waste all our money prosecuting drug crimes. Violent rapists should be executed. I'm not talking about some college kid at a party who slept with a girl who drank too much. I'm talking about the real predators. They have zero remorse for their behavior and you can't change what you're attracted to.

It's like a tiger coming into a city and attacking people, then capturing the tiger and holding for a few years before releasing it into the city again. It's going to keep eating people.

But the sympathisers still consider these creatures human. They can still feel remorse for a person who rapes and kills women and children....you begin to question these peoples mental state of mind.

As i said, if these remorse driven loonies want to give monsters a second chance, ask them if they would house and feed one for a year and have them living amongst their families.......or even next door.

These people live in a bubble and have no idea about what they are talking about or the world these maniacs live in.

But the sympathisers still consider these creatures human. They can still feel remorse for a person who rapes and kills women and children....you begin to question these peoples mental state of mind.

As i said, if these remorse driven loonies want to give monsters a second chance, ask them if they would house and feed one for a year and have them living amongst their families.......or even next door.

These people live in a bubble and have no idea about what they are talking about or the world these maniacs live in.

I have to agree that I would never trust a rapist, nor would I allow one under my roof. You know, I do feel bad for them. Their developed wrong in the womb or they were often abused themselves and it wired their brain to be sexually attracted to predation. Something is clearly wrong with your brain if you enjoy someone suffering like that sexually. I wish there was a way to test for people predispositioned to sexual violence and provide treatment so they can safely enjoy a life alongside society.

Unfortunately, such a thing doesn't exist and they cause serious harm to the people around them, often the vulnerable like children. And if the scheme of doing wrong, that's just below murder and mutilation/torture. Someone who commits an act like that needs to be removed from society. It's just like removing a problem bear that killed and ate a hiker. You're a threat. You'll always be a threat. I know you're just doing what your brain is telling you to, but we can't have it.

giphy.gif

What do you propose? The only thing I could think of is a justice system that uses sentences as a means of rehabilitation and reintegration into society instead of punishment and isolation from society.

Of course, that's looked on as being "soft on crime".

This a violent criminal we are talking about. And not somebody who did it as a crime of passion. He did his crimes over a long period of time. You can’t rehab guys like that and you certainly can’t risk putting them back out on the streets again.

Canada? Dude, pedophiles who rape multiple children, over multiple years, are routinely given 6 years, and they only serve 3. I'm surprised a serial rapist would even get something as high as 20 seeing as the Canadian judicial system doesn't give a shit about sexual crimes - whatsoever.

if someone murders a person during a fight in a bar or defending themselves, im ok with them eventually gettin out, same with kids who get out of control, but eventually change their behavior.
but if someone has multiple crimes , say 10, and doesnt learn, and is a violent asshole or rapist, then id like to see prisons on a remote island way out in the ocean.
give em the means to build a house, grow food, and they never get off.
keep em permanently away from the rest of society.
they can suffer the consequences of no law and order, as that seems to be what they want.
psycopaths , and serial killers and rapists just need a bullet in the head.

What do you propose? The only thing I could think of is a justice system that uses sentences as a means of rehabilitation and reintegration into society instead of punishment and isolation from society.

Of course, that's looked on as being "soft on crime".

Canada has a system like that and I'm telling you, it's no silver bullet for a correctional system. Corrections Canada lies about their recidivism rates by only counting recidivism if the offender commits the same crime twice. So a criminal can rob a store and go to jail, get out and rape a women, and still not be considered a recidivist. As of a decade ago they were saying it was about 55%, when in reality criminological studies unanimously showed a recidivism rate anywhere between 70 and 90%.

That's the reality of how effective a full blown rehabiliation model is. It leads to idiotic policies and agendas that care more about the offender than the society we aim to keep safe. For Instance, pedophiles in Canada are pushed back into society often in less than a year after conviction, because the geneous sociologists and lefties running the legal system fear they will be victimized in prison, or deteriorate mentally from being in isolation. The result? Pedophiles reoffending in society.

I know a guy that's been in and out of prison his whole life and ended up stabbing a US soldier on vacation in the neck during a fight. He did a few years and is back out on the streets again. He's on my facebook actually lol. I get to see his life and he's a fucking time bomb. But lets keep him in society so he doesn't get any worse!!

I don't call for the kind of justice system you have in America, it's absurd. The best thing about the Canadian judicial system is that our judges have discretionary powers so they can take into account individual circumstances. We have less mandatory sentences. In America peoples entire lives get destroyed over a single mistake that in many cases didn't even cause any harm. I remember seeing this court cases in America where a women had let a 12 year old boy touch her breast. Wrong? yes. But they gave her like 25 years or something. It was her first offense and lets face it, the boy will be ok lol. The judge listened to the defense plea and then basically said, I hear everything your saying but the book says this is all I can do, smacks the hammer down and took her entire life away.

That's just sick. I'd like to see a system somewhere in between the Canadian and American one. Focus on rehab where you can but if someone is a clear threat to society, throw away the key.

EDIT: Here is the video, the defense attorney actually cries during her attempts to plea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Canada? Dude, pedophiles who rape multiple children, over multiple years, are routinely given 6 years, and they only serve 3. I'm surprised a serial rapist would even get something as high as 20 seeing as the Canadian judicial system doesn't give a shit about sexual crimes - whatsoever.

From what I understand at least back in the 90's pedophiles were often only spending 6 months in jail. Then they were released on parole to be "monitored" in society.

Back