Why James Gallagher needs an identity

Will admit, when he said he predicted the finish in the first, and like always he did exactly like he predicted, I was sick a little

Whether you like it or not, the fact is he is still untested, still hasn't fought anywhere near decent competition.

This kid really has the Conor thing down, almost too well

Poor Chinzo, you can tell he was disgusted by losing to this kid and could barely accept Gallagher's handshake

Gallagher thinks he can beat Pitbull now, he would get ktfo if that even happened

The only fight that makes sense is vs AJ McKee now.. Let's see how he does vs. that guy first

Will admit, when he said he predicted the finish in the first, and like always he did exactly like he predicted, I was sick a little
See, I dont think he is ripping off Conor but is rather just using "The Secret" and playing with the Law of Attraction. By saying what you are going to do out loud, you then draw that thing closer to you. People misinterpreted Conor, thought he was an ass by saying all the things he did, but he is just saying them so that they come into reality i.e: "I will knock Jose out in the first exchange".

If you'd like I'll go further into James record and expose him even further, he has amassed a 7-0 record of fighting nothing but cans.

Losing records, and when he fights someone with a winning record, every one of the opponents wins are against terrible competition who have NO victories themselves.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Jesus, calm down man.
You're on a forum discussing MMA, chill out.

For the record, I agree with you, but I also agree with the first poster who laughed at the fact everyone is dissing Gallagher while being high as fuck on Pico who hadn't even made his pro debut yet.

tumblr_nbwt9iAC6v1s3mh3po1_1280.jpg

Yeah ok.

See, the thing is.....why on earth would McGregor know who this guy even was when he got his 'image'?

Nobody knew who this guy was until someone randomly stumbled across him online.

Beards are highly fashionable since about 2014. Tattoos are too. Conor's tattoos - and this guys - are fairly generic 'old school' designs, you can find this sort of art in any parlour in the world. It's not ground-breaking artwork, its highly commonplace.

McGregor basically grew a trendy lumberjack beard like about 50% of blokes out there did/have, and went to a tattooist to get some generic old-school ink.

If you'd like I'll go further into James record and expose him even further, he has amassed a 7-0 record of fighting nothing but cans.

Losing records, and when he fights someone with a winning record, every one of the opponents wins are against terrible competition who have NO victories themselves.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Who the F is he supposed to fight seven fights in to his career? At least he's not fighting 'bums' for 20 fights like Barao, Miguel Torres, Thomas Almeida etc.

It's too obvious. When he gets paid rent cars follow. Boozing in hotels. Gunnar is his own man, come on James lol.

I went to a Steakhouse called Gallagher's in Manhattan about 15 years ago.
He could adopt the nickname "NY Strip".

There was a Jane Gallagher in The Catcher in the Rye.
He could call himself "The Catcher".

No one ever had chest tattoos before Conor and some random male model no one's heard of.

Like others have said he's been at SBG since he was 13. Why wouldn't he emulate MMA's biggest star ever when he's training with him on a regular basis?

Regardless, he just dusted a vet at age 20 in arguably the most iconic arena in sports the same night the other big Bellator prospect shit the bed.

Edit: Sorry I'm not sure why I quoted your post.

he's getting paid to beat people's asses, while you're on a forum talking shit about your impression of him . Yeah he's the pathetic one in this scenario lol

And here you are commenting on the guy commenting. So you must be even more pathetic.

Great job telling me why you're a dipshit.

See, the thing is.....why on earth would McGregor know who this guy even was when he got his 'image'?

Nobody knew who this guy was until someone randomly stumbled across him online.

Beards are highly fashionable since about 2014. Tattoos are too. Conor's tattoos - and this guys - are fairly generic 'old school' designs, you can find this sort of art in any parlour in the world. It's not ground-breaking artwork, its highly commonplace.

McGregor basically grew a trendy lumberjack beard like about 50% of blokes out there did/have, and went to a tattooist to get some generic old-school ink.
LOL
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

And here you are commenting on the guy commenting. So you must be even more pathetic.

Great job telling me why you're a dipshit.

"Haha calling someone out on being a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: makes you a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: too!"

No

Conor wasnt the first and he wont be the last to have a lion or gorilla tattoo so everyone calling james or conor swagger jaggers of someone they really just dont know shit about tattoo culture

Conor nuthuggers still deny the fact that Conor swagger jacked him. I guess Gallagher's tat clearly wasn't inspired by Conor, either?
Why and how would Conor know of this dude? Clearly this Gallagher copied Conor because of all the similarities AND the fact there is clear association between them.

Why and how would Conor know of this dude? Clearly this Gallagher copied Conor because of all the similarities AND the fact there is clear association between them.

pretty sure they both train at the same gym

Back