Why James Gallagher needs an identity

Bellator taking over the heavies tonight. I love it. :D

James-Gallagher.jpg

Look, seriously, he is trying to be Conor, down to the tattoo on his chest. This man needs identity and needs to stop trying to be someone he clearly isn't. All he's doing is trying to carbon copy the man that ascended the ranks to become Conor McGregor. This man has no identity, he seriously needs to find one fast if anyone is going to take him seriously. I hope Chinzo knocks some retrospective into this kid.
a 20 yo dude that trains with a living legend, let him be, it's normal.

funny that a rap fan bitches about ppl copying others, rappers are like clones

Sure people copy others, i copy my dad in many aspect, we all copy or inspired eachother.

James is copying conor, idk what you are trying to say but it doesnt change that fact.

That posture is cringey af. Hope Chinzo wins (a part of me thinks gallagher will take him down and sub him tho, chinzo has terrible tdd from what i've seen).

He has good tdd, but terrible get ups.

it's incredible how many haters this kid embarassed today

he needs to grow a thick beard and have more tattoos.

it's incredible how many haters this kid embarassed today

He didn't embarrass anyone but himself. Great fighter who clearly aspires to be nothing but a lesser version of another man. It's pathetic.

Who's Conor trying to be?
Connor had a manbun,
Totally copied that model or whatever with the stupid tatoos.
Connor also tries to be some sort of irish muhammed ali and its embarising (okey, it's funny half of the time)
He is also copies floyd with the whole money bravado bla bla.
Then he copied el chapo and tried to act like a druglord at a presser
He is just a frankensteins monster of copying others. But this kid is the worst, taking being a total aswhipe to the next level.
At this rate i think he would even entertain the idea to get his ass chocked out because connor also got chocked out.
Seems to be a legit fighter though

He didn't embarrass anyone but himself. Great fighter who clearly aspires to be nothing but a lesser version of another man. It's pathetic.
shut up old man, fucking loser hating on a successful 20 yo kid , fuck outta here

shut up old man, fucking loser hating on a successful 20 yo kid , fuck outta here

Awww, you're just a child rooting for a child huh? How adorable. You're a wannabe wannabe. LOL.

Awww, you're just a child rooting for a child huh? How adorable. You're a wannabe wannabe. LOL.
just eat a crow n stfu, dude is 20 conor is prob his idol, let him be he backs it up

just eat a crow n stfu, dude is 20 conor is prob his idol, let him be he backs it up

Eat crow on what? Never said he can't fight, just that he's a bitch for not having his own identity. How about you eat some reality flavored dick and read next time.

Dude is buried deep down in the worldwide rankings and hasn't even scratched the surface of relevancy. Who the fuck cares?
Mayweather's people don't wanna see him against Floyd

Y'all have no clue who the Strabanimal really is do you? More of a prospect than Pico.

Laying waste to bellator bums and nothing but age on his side. Conor is a mentor, so what? He trains at SBG, how could you not look up to the GOAT of all sports.

More performances like that and his identity will look after itself. Extremely talented, sky is the limit for the kid.

If you watch one-on-one interviews and stuff with him he's a quiet, reserved, shy 20-year-old from a small town. He grew up watching his teammate go from being on welfare to a multimillionaire and the biggest MMA star in the world. So his instinct when the cameras are on is to re-hash a few McGregor soundbites. I'm sure he'll grow out of it. The fact that people are making threads about him and talking about him like this is proof that what he is doing is working though.

Back