Why James Gallagher needs an identity

Goatmember

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
James-Gallagher.jpg

Look, seriously, he is trying to be Conor, down to the tattoo on his chest. This man needs identity and needs to stop trying to be someone he clearly isn't. All he's doing is trying to carbon copy the man that ascended the ranks to become Conor McGregor. This man has no identity, he seriously needs to find one fast if anyone is going to take him seriously. I hope Chinzo knocks some retrospective into this kid.

Not often we see an MMA bout where one competitor is literally old enough to be the other's father.
Chinzo is 40 and James 20.

That said, WAR MACHIDA!

By the way this is a copybook "Worldwide MMA" topic.

What's with the Irish and animals on their chests?

James-Gallagher.jpg

Look, seriously, he is trying to be Conor, down to the tattoo on his chest. This man needs identity and needs to stop trying to be someone he clearly isn't. All he's doing is trying to carbon copy the man that ascended the ranks to become Conor McGregor. This man has no identity, he seriously needs to find one fast if anyone is going to take him seriously. I hope Chinzo knocks some retrospective into this kid.
I think he's just some dude that's Irish and has a chest tattoo. There could be more of them

Agree, the whole Conor Jr thing isn't working.

Dude is buried deep down in the worldwide rankings and hasn't even scratched the surface of relevancy. Who the fuck cares?

Dylan "The Nuke" Tuke can also lay claim to the "Tesco Value" Conor.

Unlike James Dylan actually tries to fight like Conor.
HEre he is wearing one of Conor's reebok shirts lol

mcgregor is the exact same thing, an insecure manlet, and look where he is right now

James-Gallagher.jpg

He looks like the accidental lovechild of Conan O'Brian and the most basic Midwesterner you can think of.

I'm sure he'll regret it in the future. He used to be even cringier with his Conor copying, believe it or not. But he is still a young kid and will carve out his own way. But regardless of whether or not he acts like McGregor or has similar tattoos, people on forums like this and in the MMA media in general will always refer to him by some kind of association with McGregor. It happens to all McGregor's teammates and former opponents.

He is a twenty year old boy who doesnt know who he is. Is normal

Back