Why you hate Sean Strickland.

I don't hate Strickland, but his lack of a filter for whatever comes out his id is unfortunate.

I don't hate him. He comes across as irritating as fuck. After hearing his life story I kinda feel bad for him though. Our brained are wired from our experiences and stuff we can't control.

Always enjoyed watching him he's a defensive wizard. The kind of fighter 8 years ago I only hypothesized about. An effective defensive counter-puncher in MMA.
He arrives and....hey....this is exactly what I imagined it would look like!

Sean's somone I can hang and be freinds with like the guy but come on he acts like hes justin gaethje then on fight night does nothing he comes out and sparrs hes boring asf why anyone would pay 100 dollars to see him decision is beyond me his mouth just runs and then he cant deliver to scared to go out on his shield hes a walking freezer chest I think that is why people are disappointed. As good as the guy is he just doesnt start the car it stays parked

I'm a fan. Only thing I didn't care for was the fact he talks so much shit. But when someone hits his sore spot he can't take it. Great fighter!

He’s a sensitive boy who can dish it out and can’t take it. Makes himself into the victim. Acknowledges he’s an absolute moron with shit for brains but still thinks his edgy political takes are factual. Boring fighter who makes everything look like a sparring session.

I don’t hate him. He makes me chuckle. But for the above listed reasons I’m not too devastated he lost a close, somewhat controversial, decision.

Boring fighter with annoying voice. I wanna immediately OD on hard drugs when he starts yapping about his white trash background.

He represents something you will never be, successful, handsome, hardworking, able to overcome adversity and make himself a better man, become a champion and take a robbery loss like a man.

There's been a lot of posts about how Sean deserved his childhood abuse for his trash talk against DDP, Ian Garry and Sean O'Malley for their lifestyle choices.

If you can be morally relativist on one of two things that you supposedly hold objectively wrong, especially in the case of child abuse being deserved/funny due to "bigotry" - cultural or identity politics, but basically essentially fight trash talk, there is seriously something wrong with you, if you can rationalize that then lord knows what you'd act upon when "triggered", such people seriously need to be on a watch list or ideally just shot and charged for the bullet/labor.

You will never amount to more than your post count in life or provide any productive value to society.

Congratulations on "your guy" DDP winning, may it provide fulfillment to your meaningless lives that are filled with nothing but bitterness and resentment.
You think people should be shot for their opinions ?!?!?

Maybe you should review your own existential position, value to society, and the bitterness and resentment you have projected here.

You think people should be shot for their opinions ?!?!?

Maybe you should review your own existential position, value to society, and the bitterness and resentment you have projected here.
He's another one that's a disease to this world causing an infestation. Yet here we are letting him pollute the world with his crap. It's a 2 way street these commies can't grasp.

I know next to nothing about the guy other than he is successful in using the Philly Shell in MMA.

Other than that, what am I missing?

Because a lot of the actual users left during and after the upgrade sir.
They are dropping like flies, sir.

The updates didn’t help. I’m used to it now though. Also, this place just aint what it was a decade + ago in my honest opinion. It’s always weird seeing threads from way back and you see some of the great content from posters who either elected to leave or were banned for shit that is regularly accepted nowadays.

Like, we obviously have to evolve with the times but the abundance of social media has ushered in fans who like/dislike certain fighters for reasons other than fighting and they feel compelled to share it at every turn, and i find that incredibly annoying. Just not engaging discourse. Perhaps twitter/tik tok/instagram, etc have really drawn a line in the sand for fans as the fighters have a broader platform to say things, often controversial. Anyway, I appreciate your willingness to be respectful and not overly political. You a real one.

They are dropping like flies, sir.

The updates didn’t help. I’m used to it now though. Also, this place just aint what it was a decade + ago in my honest opinion. It’s always weird seeing threads from way back and you see some of the great content from posters who either elected to leave or were banned for shit that is regularly accepted nowadays.

Like, we obviously have to evolve with the times but the abundance of social media has ushered in fans who like/dislike certain fighters for reasons other than fighting and they feel compelled to share it at every turn, and i find that incredibly annoying. Just not engaging discourse. Perhaps twitter/tik tok/instagram, etc have really drawn a line in the sand for fans as the fighters have a broader platform to say things, often controversial. Anyway, I appreciate your willingness to be respectful and not overly political. You a real one.

I hate politics, and respect is better for everyone involved to be fair.
I have done threads about the the very thing that you're talking about.

The only thing I don't know about is how it was here 10 years ago but I do read old threads and see all the people that have been banned sir smh.

Everyone coming back would be good overall.

He represents something you will never be, successful, handsome, hardworking, able to overcome adversity and make himself a better man, become a champion and take a robbery loss like a man.

There's been a lot of posts about how Sean deserved his childhood abuse for his trash talk against DDP, Ian Garry and Sean O'Malley for their lifestyle choices.

If you can be morally relativist on one of two things that you supposedly hold objectively wrong, especially in the case of child abuse being deserved/funny due to "bigotry" - cultural or identity politics, but basically essentially fight trash talk, there is seriously something wrong with you, if you can rationalize that then lord knows what you'd act upon when "triggered", such people seriously need to be on a watch list or ideally just shot and charged for the bullet/labor.

You will never amount to more than your post count in life or provide any productive value to society.

Congratulations on "your guy" DDP winning, may it provide fulfillment to your meaningless lives that are filled with nothing but bitterness and resentment.

<Neil01>

Back