Why is Zabit MaGOATmedshapirov buried in the Fight Pass prelims?

Havent seen the fight card yet but Im assuming its because of WMMA

That “highlight” video was awful. He has better fights than that.

Lol’d at MaGOATmedsharipov.

Almost as good as Mark GodGOAT.

Oh ya Zabit is clearly gonna be goat cause he beat... wait who has he beat again?

<TheWire1>

This is very true...while he has shown remarkable abilities, both on the feet and on the ground...we need to see him against tougher opponents...

Any fool with eyes can see that he is destined to be champion and they keep him in the ratings gutter of FightPass prelims? This fight could easily headline the FX1 prelim (Karolina vs Felice, really?) or replace Moicana vs Kattar on the main card.

No one on this card brings it all together so fluidly like Zabit. Not even Khabib and Toney. UFC doin my man dirty.

Calm down. Let the man rack up a 5 win streak, then he will be fighting the yairs, Aldos, Stephens and Doo ho Choi. He is flashy and looks like a cardio machine. Reminds me of a Hollow

Zabit may turn out to be the next big thing or he may not. Either way, I think the hype he's getting right now is ludicrously out of proportion to his actual current MMA achievements.

He looks like a hobo for starters, he has a last name that is fuckin ridiculous, yes he's the shit but he's gonna have to do it the hard way. He should bleach his hair blonde shave his chest get a tan and change his name to something like tomahawk McHammerfist

Zabit may turn out to be the next big thing or he may not. Either way, I think the hype he's getting right now is ludicrously out of proportion to his actual current MMA achievements.
Who's over hyping him? He's relative unknown with an exciting style that should be moving up on a fight card instead of being dumped as the opener with no exposure, when low level WMMA is being promoted over a young talented prospect there's a problem

He looks like a hobo for starters, he has a last name that is fuckin ridiculous, yes he's the shit but he's gonna have to do it the hard way. He should bleach his hair blonde shave his chest get a tan and change his name to something like tomahawk McHammerfist
And sadly this is the trueth and represent the poor state that the UFC is in at the moment

I was just looking at the card, and according to UFC official website.. his fight is the very first prelim fight on the entire night, damn!. so that means the arena will be totally empty or about 20 people there. I been to 4 UFC events before and the very first fight is always like a ghost arena. Way to really expose him UFC.

I know you will say about the fightpass audience, but the thing is when the arena is empty it just looks very low level and unimportant, even if the performance is really good.

I've been to 4 or 5 in Vegas and every one is empty as fuck until the prelims main or so.

The 3 Orlando cards have been the opposite though and have had most of the crowd in by the time the fights get going

to be fair, its hard to promote someone that looks like an eastern European garbageman
zabit-magomedsharipov-of-russia-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-picture-id876917658

but I thought WME/IMG was supposed to be marketing geniuses?
<34>
Okay, I chuckled a little. lol

I've been to 4 or 5 in Vegas and every one is empty as fuck until the prelims main or so.

The 3 Orlando cards have been the opposite though and have had most of the crowd in by the time the fights get going
Yeah very true, they only arrive later. when I went to UFC 106 I felt like I was the only person there except for a few judges and cameramen sitting cage side. haha my snacks and drinks had all run out well before the main card started :D . if I ever go again I would arrive a few fights in I think.

Max vs Zabit is going to be an amazing fking fight when it happens.

Wrong nationality. It will take a lot of fights to get the push he deserves
Yup.
Khabib 25-0 and only get an interim title shot LOL.
Zabit's gonna have to do the same.

giphy.gif

At least put him on the FS1 prelims...way bigger audience...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back