Why is Zabit MaGOATmedshapirov buried in the Fight Pass prelims?

Because if jokers on the internet have to go around putting the word GOAT somewhere in his name.

It’s pretty much a fact no casual has ever heard of the guy. Except for McGOATmyass. And it’s a hype train just waiting to go off the tracks.

When people hype guys like this. It all but guarantees the guy will get backlash. So if you actually even like this guy. You’re not doing him any favors.

UFC hates pushing Russian fighters this isn't anything new Khabib got the fs1 prelim treatment pretty much his entire career. I honestly expect the same for Zabit, which is a shame because the guy seems like a legitimate talent who can go far.

Fuck the casuals man, why are you worry about them? leave that to the ones that make money out of them. I have a cousin that has been a casual for like 10 years and he is getting dumber with the day. Casuals are the ones that are ruining the sport. Don't worry about them.
Yeah, asshole casuals, buying our PPV's and getting our sport mainstream attention. How dare they!

This why people hate wmma

He looks like a hobo for starters, he has a last name that is fuckin ridiculous, yes he's the shit but he's gonna have to do it the hard way. He should bleach his hair blonde shave his chest get a tan and change his name to something like tomahawk McHammerfist

Lmaoo. Funniest shit ever

Zabit may turn out to be the next big thing or he may not. Either way, I think the hype he's getting right now is ludicrously out of proportion to his actual current MMA achievements.
Hype? That's why he's on FightPass opening slot?
Anyone who can spot talent should know he is something special. He is on an entirely different level from all the flat-footed wrestle boxers who plague the UFC.

It's obvious they put him on the prelims so people would pay to see him, but doggers gotta shit on wmma any chance they get.

Any fool with eyes can see that he is destined to be champion and they keep him in the ratings gutter of FightPass prelims? This fight could easily headline the FX1 prelim (Karolina vs Felice, really?) or replace Moicana vs Kattar on the main card.

No one on this card brings it all together so fluidly like Zabit. Not even Khabib and Toney. UFC doin my man dirty.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Yeah very true, they only arrive later. when I went to UFC 106 I felt like I was the only person there except for a few judges and cameramen sitting cage side. haha my snacks and drinks had all run out well before the main card started :D . if I ever go again I would arrive a few fights in I think.

Not me. I'm there for all the fights start to finish.

Pride 33, i was one of first probably 100 people in arena. I was last one out. I get my moneys worth lol

You should have said why is he the FIRST fight on fight pass, before fucking bec rawlings vs ashlee evans smith

You should have said why is he the FIRST fight on fight pass, before fucking bec rawlings vs ashlee evans smith

You’ll get dubs or the thread deleted for something like that. These lame mods don’t appreciate you talking crap about their precious WMMA.

Seriously.

Kyle Bochniak is the first fighter Zabit has faced with a wiki page.

Next champ for sure

You’ll get dubs or the thread deleted for something like that. These lame mods don’t appreciate you talking crap about their precious WMMA.

Seriously.
Well he doesn't have to state that but I'm just sticking that on there to emphasise how dumb it is that he's first fight. Everyone keeps saying "to promote fight pass" but he's the first of fucking 4, including the fight I mentioned, which I'm gonna treat as a smoke break even though I don't smoke cos I feel like I'll need to when the time comes

Definitely should not replace Moicano vs Kattar. Thats one of the best fights on the card

They've got this joke fight with 2 women on losing streaks on FS1 while a guy like Zabit opens up for the night to a crowd of maybe 27 people. <Dylan>

Back