Why is Zabit MaGOATmedshapirov buried in the Fight Pass prelims?

They are pushing fight pass.

People overseas are not gonna buy it. They have no reason to, most MMA (or WWE, or sports) is on cable for free. Anyone who gets put on FP is just buried, zero exposure. No country airs those fights, at least FS1 prelims air in many places.

Because if jokers on the internet have to go around putting the word GOAT somewhere in his name.

It’s pretty much a fact no casual has ever heard of the guy. Except for McGOATmyass. And it’s a hype train just waiting to go off the tracks.

When people hype guys like this. It all but guarantees the guy will get backlash. So if you actually even like this guy. You’re not doing him any favors.

And yet a bum like Mike Perry gets put on maincards of FOX in every single of his fights after his debut? He gets the royal treatment and crammed down the casuals' throat until they know him, but a fighter who's actually good should stay on FP?

Great fighter and very fun to watch. Will he make the UFC a plie of $$$$? He is only known by us knowledgeable fans, and he is not an English speaking fellow. He lives in a place where he cannot even defend his belt (should he win 1) as of now. Once the UFC gets into the USSR, I think it will open things up for all the great mma fighters from that region. I have FP and look forward to watching him fight without fail.

Dude looks legit but nobody knows who he is yet. I agree it is dumb to bury him on fightpass where most people pass on it

You’ll get dubs or the thread deleted for something like that. These lame mods don’t appreciate you talking crap about their precious WMMA.

Seriously.
Fastest path to becoming a mod is to viciously defend wmma at every opportunity.

I have an eye for talent, and believe me Zabit's got it. I knew Jon Jones would be great the first time I saw him. So my credentials speak for themselves..

I also though Erick Silva would be great but lets not talk about that...

Erick is still young, don't be so hard on yourself.

No one on this card brings it all together so fluidly like Zabit. Not even Khabib and Toney.

10001522.gif

Any fool with eyes can see that he is destined to be champion and they keep him in the ratings gutter of FightPass prelims? This fight could easily headline the FX1 prelim (Karolina vs Felice, really?) or replace Moicana vs Kattar on the main card.

No one on this card brings it all together so fluidly like Zabit. Not even Khabib and Toney. UFC doin my man dirty.

Most overrated fighter on the roster not named Covington.

Sherdog...the only place on the internet where guys jack off to big black dudes and skinny Russians with beards at the same time.

He will probably end like Khabilov, getting tons of subbar Opponents. Losing 1,2 fights after a solid win streak.
And the UFC finally has a reason to keep holding him down.

Last edited:
Back