Why is Zabit MaGOATmedshapirov buried in the Fight Pass prelims?

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Any fool with eyes can see that he is destined to be champion and they keep him in the ratings gutter of FightPass prelims? This fight could easily headline the FX1 prelim (Karolina vs Felice, really?) or replace Moicana vs Kattar on the main card.

No one on this card brings it all together so fluidly like Zabit. Not even Khabib and Toney. UFC doin my man dirty.

Zabit coming for that belt..

CKtEE5z.gif

Definitely should not replace Moicano vs Kattar. Thats one of the best fights on the card

Yes.. they should promote this guy. IDK about champion but he is flashy as fuck.

Oh ya Zabit is clearly gonna be goat cause he beat... wait who has he beat again?

<TheWire1>

UFC Promotion... The really know how to build someone up... if they look like Paige or Sage. Plus... it is hard for the casuals to learn who he is on Fight Pass.

Wrong nationality. It will take a lot of fights to get the push he deserves

Oh ya Zabit is clearly gonna be goat cause he beat... wait who has he beat again?

<TheWire1>

I have an eye for talent, and believe me Zabit's got it. I knew Jon Jones would be great the first time I saw him. So my credentials speak for themselves..

I also though Erick Silva would be great but lets not talk about that...

They did it in order to get more fight pass scripts lolololol

He should definitely be moved up, but not replace Kattar's bout imo.

Moicano and Kattar are ranked, Zabit isn't and is fighting a average fighter, it's normal.

UFC Promotion... The really know how to build someone up... if they look like Paige or Sage. Plus... it is hard for the casuals to learn who he is on Fight Pass.
to be fair, its hard to promote someone that looks like an eastern European garbageman
zabit-magomedsharipov-of-russia-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-picture-id876917658

but I thought WME/IMG was supposed to be marketing geniuses?

I was just looking at the card, and according to UFC official website.. his fight is the very first prelim fight on the entire night, damn!. so that means the arena will be totally empty or about 20 people there. I been to 4 UFC events before and the very first fight is always like a ghost arena. Way to really expose him UFC.

I know you will say about the fightpass audience, but the thing is when the arena is empty it just looks very low level and unimportant, even if the performance is really good.

The UFC doesnt promote or make stars anymore, they just wait for fighters to act like McGregor and promote the stupid, absurd shit they say.

I was just looking at the card, and according to UFC official website.. his fight is the very first prelim fight on the entire night, damn!. so that means the arena will be totally empty or about 20 people there. I been to 4 UFC events before and the very first fight is always like a ghost arena. Way to really expose him UFC.

I know you will say about the fightpass audience, but the thing is when the arena is empty it just looks very low level and unimportant, even if the performance is really good.
Yes, it is completely disrespectful to a fighter of Zabit's talent. I would prefer he be taken off this card and featured more prominently on a weaker event or a Fox card.

Fuck the casuals man, why are you worry about them? leave that to the ones that make money out of them. I have a cousin that has been a casual for like 10 years and he is getting dumber with the day. Casuals are the ones that are ruining the sport. Don't worry about them.

Back