Why is GSP willing to fight a 230lb man in Bisping but not 230lb Anderson because "he's too big"?

bisping fucked up silva so your point is moot.

YAFF1gMG

Past prime 40 year old Silva did this to Bisping...

I always considered myself a fan of GSP even though his fighting style was never exciting. I respect dominance when I see it and his opponents just didn't have an answer for him.

But anyone who thinks he wasn't ducking Anderson is FUCKING DELUSIONAL!!! I also personally blame him for not making what would've been truly the first mega fight in UFC history and he absolutely had the opportunity to do so and Silva wanted it.

Toner, your obsession with all things GSP is … unnatural, verging on fucking creepy.

Is there more to the story that we need to know about? Was GSP your Catholic priest at some point in your younger life? Was he responsible for your parents’ divorce when you caught him wailing on your mother? Did he overcook your steak?

You need to get a grip you strange, stalkery little weirdo.

GSP has an HGH gut and lumps on his abs. GSP is the Lance Armstrong of MMA.

Everybody took steroids. The sooner we all agree the better we all be. But let's see how four years of time and testing changes his performance. Most fighters come back hesitant and lose confidence. I see GSP being the same ole boring GSP. Hard to stop.

I don't think GSP wanted any piece of Anderson. I think GSP does now that Anderson lost a step. But I was defending a GSP quote with a GSP quote. Not just choosing one quote and running with it.

GSP never said he would never fight silva. What he actually said is it would be a permanent move and he would bulk up. People like you ts conveniently forget that so you can shit on him

bisping-silva-knee-third-round.gif
bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

....don't fight in London against a brit.

Huge Silva fan. But Silva lost the next round. Hesitant Silva isn't the same guy that destroyed fighters in the past. Silva doesn't pull the trigger like he use too. Reminds me of non juiced CroCop.

Gsp doesnt like fighting black people. Ask Tyron.

GSP was clearing out his division for the second time.

He didn't fight Anderson because he had more to lose than he had to gain.

Right now he has way more to gain than he has to lose.

If you want to use GSP hater logic, why was anderson calling out a 170 lber while saying he couldn't fight Jones because they were "friends"?

Because he knows he'd lose to Anderson.

He has a better chance of winning vs Bisping. Nothing wrong with being smart enough to not get involved in a fight you can't win.

Huge Silva fan. But Silva lost the next round. Hesitant Silva isn't the same guy that destroyed fighters in the past. Silva doesn't pull the trigger like he use too. Reminds me of non juiced CroCop.
he busted bisping up....it's clear who the best is

So what you're trying to say is that GSP was afraid of Silva? That is stupid af considering Bisping is a much tougher match up for GSP than Silva.

he busted bisping up....it's clear who the best is

He landed one knee. Got knocked down and out boxed. Clear that he's lost five steps. Using the Bisping fight for validation is a long reach. Silva would of wrecked Bisping five years ago. Now we hope he wins bad decisions against Brunson.

just imagine GSP fighting Rockhold, Romero or Jacare. He would be senselessly mauled.

bisping fucked up silva so your point is moot.

suck it bro.
"Fucked up Silva" in a razor thin decision in which his face was a bloody mess lol

If you want to see someone get "fucked up", go watch Jones/Shogun or OSP/Shogun.

Because now he's had all the time in the world to bulk up.

When he was the WW champ it would've taken more effort to move up to MW and then down to WW again.

He landed one knee. Got knocked down and out boxed. Clear that he's lost five steps. Using the Bisping fight for validation is a long reach. Silva would of wrecked Bisping five years ago. Now we hope he wins bad decisions against Brunson.

He wrecked Bisping in fight they gave Bisping the W.

GSP didn't need the money then
Now he does

Reason why he avoided Anderson

And currently, Bisping is the best fight for him at MW. Romero/Jacare would kill him.
Still think Bisping will beat him with ease.
Gsp does not need money lmao

GSP wouldn't fight 230 pound Anderson because "he's too big" but now is willing to fight 230 pound Bisping because "it's about skills". So which one is it?

Thoughts?
Don't you get tired of looking like a fool with all your gsp hate threads/posts?

Back