Why is GSP willing to fight a 230lb man in Bisping but not 230lb Anderson because "he's too big"?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP wouldn't fight 230 pound Anderson because "he's too big" but now is willing to fight 230 pound Bisping because "it's about skills". So which one is it?

Thoughts?

GSP didn't need the money then
Now he does

Reason why he avoided Anderson

And currently, Bisping is the best fight for him at MW. Romero/Jacare would kill him.
Still think Bisping will beat him with ease.

GSPs gyno gut has allowed him to get to 230lbs also so it's fair.

GSP thinks Bisping the easier and more winnable fight, plain and simple

Because back when Anderson was champion, he'd finish GSP silly. Against Bisping, GSP thinks he has a chance. He'll be KOd anyways.

bisping fucked up silva so your point is moot.

suck it bro.

That was 5-6 years ago. Bodies change and so did the testing. If your using GSP quotes. How about the one about him retiring bcz of the steroid testing was laughable. How about the quote from last week stating one of the reason he is back to fighting is because of the random testing.

How is Anderson doing now with that testing?? Btw I still think Anderson is GOAT. But I'm keeping it real.

bisping fucked up silva so your point is moot.

suck it bro.
bisping-silva-knee-third-round.gif
bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

....don't fight in London against a brit.

That was 5-6 years ago. Bodies change and so did the testing. If your using GSP quotes. How about the one about him retiring bcz of the steroid testing was laughable. How about the quote from last week stating one of the reason he is back to fighting is because of the random testing.

How is Anderson doing now with that testing?? Btw I still think Anderson is GOAT. But I'm keeping it real.

Maybe he was waiting for a level playing field. At least a honest one.
GSP has an HGH gut and lumps on his abs. GSP is the Lance Armstrong of MMA.

Why is Mayweather willing to fight Conor now and not 5 years ago?

What is up with that. Suspicious.

GSP wouldn't fight 230 pound Anderson because "he's too big" but now is willing to fight 230 pound Bisping because "it's about skills". So which one is it?

Thoughts?
Why wouldn't Anderson Silva fight 205'er Jon Jones but was willing to fight 3 other 205'ers?

Why is Aldo still avoiding 155'ers? I'm guessing you've given up on Aldo now since he got his shit pushed in by Holloway.

Because a pound of duck is lighter than a pound of goat.

gee, I wonder who GSP has a better chance of beating...today's version of Bisping, or prime Anderson Silva back in the day.

even if GSP is a shell of his former self when he faces Bisping, the answer should be pretty fucking obvious lol

Thoughts?
Why do you care?

Because he doesn't fear the KO with Bisping. With Anderson he's too unpredictable and can hurt you at any time.

Against Bisping he's facing a solid fighter but not one who excels at any aspect, so GSP believes he can take him down and impose his wrestling game. Bisping knows and has said as much too.

why do retards keep making the same threads?

thoughts?

Neither have ever been at 230 lbs..

But yes, GSP was clearly scared of Anderson's power.

Back