Why is GSP willing to fight a 230lb man in Bisping but not 230lb Anderson because "he's too big"?

Anderson at his best looked near unbeatable, Bisping on the other hand looks highly beatable, do we really need to explain the logic in GSPs decision.

Because he doesn't fear the KO with Bisping. With Anderson he's too unpredictable and can hurt you at any time.

Against Bisping he's facing a solid fighter but not one who excels at any aspect, so GSP believes he can take him down and impose his wrestling game. Bisping knows and has said as much too.
Exactly. Worst case scenario he loses a decision or a "soft" TKO to bisping where he gets hurt but isn't totally out, like against Matt Serra. Against Silva he could have been KTFO with a front kick.

bisping-silva-knee-third-round.gif
bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

....don't fight in London against a brit.
Lol, herb should have stopped it, he was about to stop it had Anderson attempted another strike but backed up and had a brain fart when Anderson walked away.

I dont know. Gsps takedowns and ground game was better than chaels and he was a more competent striker. Chael needed to fight silva more than gsp.

GSP is smaller and weaker. Silva would TKO him easily. GSP ducked prime silva.

The time he got to recover after the third round was also quite long....and completely Silva's fault. Silva should have jumped onto the guy after the knee, he'd get the stoppage. Even the ref said that.
But....... Still.

GSP said he wanted 20 million to fight Anderson but the UFC didn't wanna pay up.. Blame UFC

Because prime Anderson was a killer. Plain and simple. He would have been stupid to take that fight at that time.

no it's not. He got a british time-out, 3 minutes to recover, be checked by the doctors. Watch that nonsense over again.
Cormier couldn't have continued the nxt day, nor Weidman against Romero, credit where it's due.

GSP wouldn't fight 230 pound Anderson because "he's too big" but now is willing to fight 230 pound Bisping because "it's about skills". So which one is it?

Thoughts?
One is a proven ped cheater one is not. One-fought at welterweight and claimed they still could but refused to one never did. Care to guess which is which, at least I like how after you got completely embarrassed in the other post you made about this you decided to change it to agree that GSP was completely right in what he said.

Because GSP said Anderson fought at 170 past the age of 25, and body structures don't naturally grow bigger past that age... (not naturally).

Turns out GSP was right. Nick Diaz took that fight instead, and he ended up having to take a beating from a Roided Anderson Silva... which is pretty fucked up considering Nick is a WW already moving up a weight class... and he has to fight a bigger guy on steroids.

Its pretty unfortunate.

I don't know why you guys mentally block out the fact that Anderson's a steroid-cheat.
The best part is they block out that Silva has already tested positive and then bashed GSP for being a cheater even though he never did. So so they clearly don't actually care about steroids they just want to bash GSP.

He wanted to fight. he was still making millions every year on endorsements alone.
He wanted to fight
I agree
But he was smart and the ufc was smart

Fighting Woodley straight away and had he lost
His stock would drop
Losing at mw and then fighting at ww wont harm.him.if he does lose at mw

He wanted to fight
I agree
But he was smart and the ufc was smart

Fighting Woodley straight away and had he lost
His stock would drop
Losing at mw and then fighting at ww wont harm.him.if he does lose at mw
I think you just doesn't care about WW anymore. What could you possibly do at 170 that he hasn't already done. What he's looking for now is money fights in interesting fights. Winning the 185 title wouldn't mean a whole lot more.

If it was all about money he would have campaigned for Conor McGregor at 155 or 170.

I think you just doesn't care about WW anymore. What could you possibly do at 170 that he hasn't already done. What he's looking for now is money fights in interesting fights. Winning the 185 title wouldn't mean a whole lot more.

If it was all about money he would have campaigned for Conor McGregor at 155 or 170.
Still think he will

Win or lose

Conor vs GSP is the big money fight for the ufc
If Conor wasn't fighting floyd next week
I think it may have happened

Back