why does UFC owe Jose respect when Jose has no respect for the fans?

tumblr_lmpb12E72K1qchzcgo1_500.gif

Jose has shown again and again in his career that he has absolutely no respect for the fans. In fact he flaunts about shirking his promotional duty. So why does UFC need to respect him? Can't wait to see Lil Jose get 13 seconds slept in the US courts
I made the same thread 2 days ago and sherdog deleted it. I even provided proof of Jose's disrespect for everyone.

Its hilarious that a guy that has pulled out of so many fights, held up the division and waited 14 months between defending against chad and the Conor fight is so butthurt about being made to wait.
Conor didn't even defend his title yet , been holding up the division for a while shut up

Aldo's big mistake was not taking the time to learn how to speak english which is similar to Anderson but at least Silva could speak it

Reading through this thread hurts my head. On one side: a few grown ups seriously discussing a news story about one of the greatest a fighters of his generation. On the other: a few trolls or actual retards repeating the same bullshit over and over.

I wish that MMA journos stepped up on this one: dropping the TMZ crap for a moment and actually reporting on a monumental story in the sport. No, instead we have Helwani teasing an interview with "the tie guy"...

Conor didn't even defend his title yet , been holding up the division for a while shut up

He won it 9 months ago. jf he defends it within the next 5 then Aldo would still have went a longer time without defending.

Why do people tell people to shut up on a forum, its pointless because you can't do a damn thing about it.

UFC is an american organization, this ain't Jungle Fights
Self obsessed & xenophobic post.

if you are a low buyrate fighter, you are simply not doing your job
Dumb statement. Is it you Dana? I'm a MMA fan, I only want good fights.

once he starts his own fight organization he can focus just on that. As long as he fights for the UFC, fans come first
Yes and musicians have to "listen to the fans" instead of themselves... What a shitty state of mind....

So Conor makes like what? Probably more than 10 times or so more profits than Aldo? Aldo fans have to understand UFC is not just a thing only for leisure, but a business that people live from.

Last edited:
Please tell me how he is supposed to promote himself? Answer questions at a presser that no one watches? Its the UFCs job to promote fights. It is what they call themselves.

It's just a way to discredit pioneers... it's no different when I hear young kids say Drake is better than Nas because he's sold more albums... same shit.

No that would be an opinion based on preference.

COnor and Aldo actually fought and Conor made him look like he was a boy trying to fight a grown man which resulted in the fight being the worst title fight in UFC history.

I don't know how Jose has disrespected the fans, and thanks to this shit thread that makes no actual fucking arguments I still don't.

Go reread the comment I was responding to. Income, buy rates and ACL injuries quite literally have nothing to do with anything I was discussing.

At the end of the day, there wasn't some backlog of contenders that Aldo was holding up, due to injury. As number one contenders emerged, he fought them and at one point he was repeating fights. Since McGregor has held the title, though, Aldo has been the one to knock off Edgar, leaving both he and Holloway waiting for a chance at the title, which is quite literally the definition of holding up a division. That's without touching on the other talking points concerning McGregor's lack of defenses, two (three booked) fights outside the division, and his foray into the LW division (which now also has challengers being held up).

Your entire argument works for Conor's situation right now. There aren't a bunch of contenders for Conor to fight either. He has already beaten them which are Aldo and Holloway. All of those guys need to fight each other and sort it out, because right now there is no interest for anyone for COnor at 145. No one cares about him fighting Aldo. Aldo doesn't even want to fight him. He just wants to get a huge pay day to lose again.

What else are we to expect from the coconut-eaters? Brazilians, when they do watch the PPV its likely they're one of a group of about 30 all stuffed into their uncles' basement, some of them forced to watch it on the reflection of broken bits of mirror that they're angling round the door, as the room is already full.

MMA is the second biggest sport in Brazil, Aldo likely has 100 million fans, yet can only muster 120k PPV buys. Meanwhile Conor has only a fraction of Aldo's fanbase in terms of the pure numbers, yet clocks in 1.6m PPV buys.

Brazilians would rather go to the beach 16 hours a day, eating bowl after bowl of acai, than support their actual best fighter.
Brazil doesn't have PPV we have cable deal, you ignorant prick.
GTFO white belt

Brazilians don't buy PPVs because the UFC has a deal with a Brazilian sports channel which broadcasts the PPVs.

Most of Aldo's fans are Brazilian.
Yeah but Bisping seems to draw people in and brits don't buy PPV's either. I understand your point though and I forgot to take it into consideration.

He won it 9 months ago. jf he defends it within the next 5 then Aldo would still have went a longer time without defending.

Why do people tell people to shut up on a forum, its pointless because you can't do a damn thing about it.
and I can bet you he won't defend till the middle if not end of next year . so you're saying Jose can't do it but it'll be okay if Conor does ? Just shut up

No, I am saying until he actually does go longer than Aldo then Aldo fans need to stop whining.

I never said it was ok for Conor to do it, just pointing out the hypocrisy of Aldo whining about it. Its already been too long and I will be as critical as anyone if he does not either defend it soon after the alvarez fight or vacates it.

Twice you have told me shut up, Twice I haven't and theres not a fucking damn thing you can do about it.

Back