Why does Joe Rogan keep defending Jon Jones?

Look at this fucking moron, herb is not a drug... cocaine is
You are the moron who thinks Rogan only smokes green... he has said numerous times he takes all sorts of drugs. I believe his favorite are hallucinogens.

Last edited:
Because he's a juicehead himself, and likes to believe extremely implausible things. Because he is, you know, open minded and really smart. He thinks.

You are the moron who thinks Rogan only smokes green... he has said numerous times he takes all sorts of drugs. I believe his favorite is hallucinogens.
Look at the brains on this fucking idiot, psilocybin and marijuana are natural and non addictive, keep boozing up on your alcohol, smoking your cigarettes and popping your adderall pills you fucking sheep. One braindead DARE kid Regan “Just say no” cocksucker right here

u6F0bCC.gif

Rogan is all about shock value.

Look at the brains on this fucking idiot, psilocybin and marijuana are natural and non addictive, keep boozing up on your alcohol, smoking your cigarettes and popping your adderall pills you fucking sheep. One braindead DARE kid Regan “Just say no” cocksucker right here
Go get your fix junkie, obvious you are withdrawing. As I previously stated you lot stick together.

Go get your fix junkie, as I previously stated you lot stick together.
Hey bitch do you drink alcohol or coffee? Do you smoke cigs? Than stfu you little bitch; keep thinking you are on some high horse you fat fucking keyboard warrior loser

Hey bitch do you drink alcohol or coffee? Do you smoke cigs? Than stfu you little bitch; keep thinking you are on some high horse you fat fucking keyboard warrior loser
I have the occasional wine, judging by your posts you are not old enough to buy either. Kids crack me up, stay in school.

I have the occasional wine, judging by your posts you are not old enough to buy either. Kids crack me up, stay in school.
Wrong you fucking moron I am probably older than you and have been in warzones since I was 18

That pisses me off, too, even as a fan of Rogan. He even kind of argued with his JRE guest John Donaher against Gsp being the GOAT on his live show.
Put down the jre for awhile

You inflate his ego holding his opinion in such high regard. Because of guys like you he thinks he is a great stand up now.

Do you have coffee everyday ?

You’re a junkie

Or candy or chips for that matter ? I know your big ass loves his self some candy. You’re a junkie
No I have a strict diet as I train and I am trying to fall pregnant with my 3rd child with my partner. Trust me my ass ain't fat.

Because regardless of whether he used or not, he's amazing to watch, and probably because he's accepted the reality that MMA is swimming in fighters that use...unlike a lot of you whiny bitches on here.

Rogan is unbiased and is always giving the benefit of the doubt. People who criticize him just doesn't understand this. He rarely wavers from the middle.

I get he's a fan but his many defenses of Jones almost make no sense...

He's tested positive TWICE, not when he's old and wants to get that glory again but in his physical prime. He's talented but it's so obvious he most likely abused steroids for much of his career.

I mean there was a story where he hid under his gym's octogon to avoid a drug tester...

I mean Joe still believes Jones is innocent, lmfao.

Edit; first of all, I love watching his Jones fights but it's just hilarious to watch so many videos on reasons why Jones tested positive for steroids by Joe Rogan... each one changing each time lolololol
Rogan is all about chemistry experiments himself so he probably doesn't care

Because, like many steroid users, his ego is so inflated yet fragile that he thinks everyone uses PEDs and it’s not a big deal because they can’t handle the truth that they aren’t man enough to succeed in life without enhancement. That they took the easy way out like bitches by using PEDs.

Back