Why does Joe Rogan keep defending Jon Jones?

Why the beeffff, the beef is not needed in this forum so calm down child.

giphy.gif

Its ok, Zodd is confused and mad that other people get to kneel before he does...

Joe and his podcast are employees of the ufc.

He has been doing the same for Yoel recently. I listened to part of the podcast with Gail the Snail, and he went on some weird rant of how Cubans have amazing genetics, and totally glossed over Yoel's PED use. Apparently he believes the genetic angle simply because Yoel told him that. He is a gullible dude (not to mention a user himself).

His attempted excuses for Jon are even more bizarre.
Except Romero was exonerated for supplements that were actually tainted and he's now pursuing legal action against the supplement company; if you dug even slightly into Jones' first drug failure (UFC 200) there's more than enough evidence to prove guilt:

Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Jul 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.
  • Jones allegedly claims to have ingested a penis pill.
  • The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • Jones claimed his friend gave him the penis pill.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances Jones was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017:
Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

Present: Mir's precedent for receiving a two year suspension as a first time offender makes me believe that Jones will receive longer than two years given that he's a second time offender.

I don't believe I need to explain why Jones is guilty for his second failure, he dug his own grave at the CSAC hearing.

Back