Why does Joe Rogan keep defending Jon Jones?

Same with the Diaz, because they smoke weed they are badass in Joe's head.

Joe probably knows everyones on PEDs.

The big hint is that he doesn't factor PEDs into goat discussions.

It's because he knows everyone takes peds and it's unfair when a guy doing what all other athletes are doing gets banned for years. Then Jones is the best 205lb fighter ever so of course he, like anyone who loves to watch fights wants to see him back in action. Rogan also uses steroids and knows its the hard work that makes you not the roids.

Joe does whatever Dana tells him to do.

No I have a strict diet as I train and I am trying to fall pregnant with my 3rd child with my partner. Trust me my ass ain't fat.
You’re a fat fucking cow and I am sorry for any filth thay comes out of you and has to have a dumbass for a mom like you. Holy shit your husband must be drunk on wine in order to fuck an ugly piece of shit like you . Have a good day; you fat cow and try going to yoga to burn off your love handles and disgusting muffin top. You worthless cow, let me guess you probably voted for Hilary huh?

You’re a fat fucking cow and I am sorry for any filth thay comes out of you and has to have a dumbass for a mom like you. Holy shit your husband must be drunk on wine in order to fuck an ugly piece of shit like you . Have a good day; you fat cow and try going to yoga to burn off your love handles and disgusting muffin top. You worthless cow, let me guess you probably voted for Hilary huh?
ISIfery.gif

You seem really angry at cows. And women.

One simple explanation..... Jones is the GOAT

giphy.gif

I get he's a fan but his many defenses of Jones almost make no sense...

He's tested positive TWICE, not when he's old and wants to get that glory again but in his physical prime. He's talented but it's so obvious he most likely abused steroids for much of his career.

I mean there was a story where he hid under his gym's octogon to avoid a drug tester...

I mean Joe still believes Jones is innocent, lmfao.

Edit; first of all, I love watching his Jones fights but it's just hilarious to watch so many videos on reasons why Jones tested positive for steroids by Joe Rogan... each one changing each time lolololol
Rogan can't see in future what will happened to anything. He just like to talk about past and telling us all what should be done that we all already know that

Why the beeffff, the beef is not needed in this forum so calm down child.

giphy.gif

Well to be fair the head guy of the NSAC hearing ended the hearing by saying "I'm a big fan of yours Jon and I want to see you back in the cage ASAP"

Rogan being on Jones balls is less noteworthy

I get he's a fan but his many defenses of Jones almost make no sense...

He's tested positive TWICE, not when he's old and wants to get that glory again but in his physical prime. He's talented but it's so obvious he most likely abused steroids for much of his career.

I mean there was a story where he hid under his gym's octogon to avoid a drug tester...

I mean Joe still believes Jones is innocent, lmfao.

Edit; first of all, I love watching his Jones fights but it's just hilarious to watch so many videos on reasons why Jones tested positive for steroids by Joe Rogan... each one changing each time lolololol

I think rogans podcast is for hire as a propaganda tool for dana. Rogan puts this and that out there so Dana can see how the public responds and then to popularize ridiculous excuses for drug test failures and scandalous behaviour so that dana can keep pimping scum like jones to the public

Because Froe Jokans brain turned to mush 20+ years ago.

Because Joe is in the know and he knows that Jon is innocent.

Also the GOAT.

Back