Why do some people here assume a UFC manlet can defeat a full sized adult man

The huerta fight isn't the best example.

Huerta is 5'9, and the college football dude was 5'11. Even with the weight discrepancy, it was kind of even.

horrible example the guy he beat up was shit faced drunk and Heurta wasn't.

The huerta fight isn't the best example.

Huerta is 5'9, and the college football dude was 5'11. Even with the weight discrepancy, it was kind of even.

Dude was a 235lb LB...he should have been able to just tackle Huerta like how TS would make DJ his bitch but no...Bobino got knocked the fuck out by a 155er. Served him right for punching a woman though...

he was DRUNK

not about whether the idiot deserved it

That was Roger Juerta i think and the dude he beat up was shitfaced drunk.

i come from an amateur wrestling background and NO i don't think mm could take me down. Even if he did i would reverse that shit right away and/or pick his ass up and slam him gnp whatever i want really.

mm has a guy that fights at 135 probably walks around close to the same weight as mm and he's turning down that fight.

amazing people have such low opinions of themselves and automatically think a ufc manlet would defeat them in a fight.

That still doesn't make you more credible. From what I know, streetfighting is all about balls, not siz.
But the only notable difference between you and Dm is he is a proven professional fighter.
You ....you talk, DM fights.

And Just by the way you talk i'm pretty sure Dm would embarass you in a fight size or not.

Royce Gracie who was no more the like 175lbs in his fights and he was submitting dudes double his size.

and Royce wasnt even that athletic and his striking was very average..

Size matters at equal skill, but pretty sure that smaller skilled guy starches higger unskilled.

Probably because 99% of the public doesn't know jack shit about grappling? DJ would choke just about anyone out that doesn't have actual grappling experience at a pretty high level, regardless of size. I can see how this scares the living shit out of you, seeing as you simply can't judge a book by it's cover anymore, but that's just reality. Ryan Hall had a fun encounter with a way larger (albeit drunk) dude, it didn't end particularly well for the latter.
I dont disagree with what u said, but the Ryan Hall video is a bad example. Ryan had a good 2-4 inches on that guy and he was blackout drunk.

Heck.. lightweight BJ Penn up against heavyweight Machida... I know its Pro vs Pro but Machida almost lost that fight..

size can be neturalized quite quick

he was DRUNK

not about whether the idiot deserved it

You are drunk, posting this shit thread.

giphy.gif

Anyone over 6 foot without training would easily beat any bantamweight let alone a flyweight. PFFFFT.

only fellow manlets believe that guys like Mighty Mouse have a chance against normal sized human beings.

if you're a manlet you should just be happy that you are allowed to live among normal sized people, in a less civilized time normal sized people would just crush your tiny little skull and steal all your small belongings. you just have to accept your place and stop being jealous of normal sized human beings it's not their fault that your mother smoked crack or something while she was pregnant and you need to learn to live with your disability

dam

haunting post

They can a full sized man without training but DJ can't whoop Stipe no

It's like Royce Gracie never existed.

because they are professional fighters.
they have trained for much much longer than you watched MMA.

what about dj vs tj the fight that's on the table?

Back