Why do some people here assume a UFC manlet can defeat a full sized adult man

Yes I am no pro fighter but I am confident I can beat a larger aVerage joe with what I know

Really wish I could remember the fighters name, but there was a story a few years back about a Heavyweight sized guy smacking his girl in a bar, and one of the UFC Lightweights (back when that was the smallest division) dragged him outside and ended up giving him a fairly serious beating.... Was from the earlier years of the sport.... and while I can't remember the name I do at least recall being surprised because the fighter in question wasn't more than a mid ranked guy.

I think most of the posters are vastly overestimating the value of pure size, when compared to elite level athleticism, experience, and training..... I don't really care if MM is a manlet, dude would almost assuredly positively demolish anyone who isn't in shape, or doesn't know what the hell they're doing..... And hell, in MM's specific case, even if a bigger guy knew how to fight, I'm not sure MM would ever be in any real danger, so long as he had room to move around... his cardio alone would be a nearly insurmountable advantage vs most people.
roger huerta

I'm sure all of those little manlets are terrified of you, Mr. Armchair Champion.

:rolleyes:

You have a lot of learning to do, TS. Clearly you don't know shit about fighting at all. Believe whatever you want, the truth is that every single one of those little manlets would smash you and everybody you know with ease. One TD and you're done and believe me, they're going to get you down.

They're small, but they're a lot stronger than you'd think. You're either just a bad troll or you actually are this stupid.

Do you think you can beat up Mighty Mo
use? If so, post your stats/training background
Really wish I could remember the fighters name, but there was a story a few years back about a Heavyweight sized guy smacking his girl in a bar, and one of the UFC Lightweights (back when that was the smallest division) dragged him outside and ended up giving him a fairly serious beating.... Was from the earlier years of the sport.... and while I can't remember the name I do at least recall being surprised because the fighter in question wasn't more than a mid ranked guy.

I think most of the posters are vastly overestimating the value of pure size, when compared to elite level athleticism, experience, and training..... I don't really care if MM is a manlet, dude would almost assuredly positively demolish anyone who isn't in shape, or doesn't know what the hell they're doing..... And hell, in MM's specific case, even if a bigger guy knew how to fight, I'm not sure MM would ever be in any real danger, so long as he had room to move around... his cardio alone would be a nearly insurmountable advantage vs most people.

That was Roger Juerta i think and the dude he beat up was shitfaced drunk.

i come from an amateur wrestling background and NO i don't think mm could take me down. Even if he did i would reverse that shit right away and/or pick his ass up and slam him gnp whatever i want really.

mm has a guy that fights at 135 probably walks around close to the same weight as mm and he's turning down that fight.

amazing people have such low opinions of themselves and automatically think a ufc manlet would defeat them in a fight.

i come from an amateur wrestling background and NO i don't think mm could take me down. Even if he did i would reverse that shit right away and/or pick his ass up and slam him gnp whatever i want really.

mm has a guy that fights at 135 probably walks around close to the same weight as mm and he's turning down that fight.

amazing people have such low opinions of themselves and automatically think a ufc manlet would defeat them in a fight.
trololol you'd get choked out faster than you can say wrassling.

A lot of us train and have seen what happens to normal sized men when they roll/spar with manlets and women who have a few years experience training as a hobby. I can only imagine the horrorshow if it was against a UFC fighter.

Just like anything it's extremes that people go to and right now you're on the other side.

The extreme that mouse is invincible because of his technique. I remember when the popular narrative was that Mighty Mouse would defeat every NFL player easily one by one. Not that they are the paragons of fighting but the sheer number makes that narrative laughable.

You are flirting with the other extreme that any guy with a 50 plus pound weight advantage would dominate him. That's also laughable.

hey if people want to believe a guy like mm can tool them that's fine. I sure as fuck don't believe it but like i said it's whatever since he wont even fight tj.

[....]
Dream on. DJ would let you choose if you wanted to be knocked out by his Fist, Knees or Elbows beforehand.

That "guy" is coincidentally a professional mixed martial artist too. I.e., another manlet that would beat you up.

I refuse to believe someone with that attitude has ever trained with even half decent fighters; that sort of ignorance just doesn't survive contact with reality.

Have you ever even seen a street fight TS? The average person wilts when they get hit and gets scurred when they see blood.

Dream on. DJ would let you choose if you wanted to be knocked out by his Fist, Knees or Elbows beforehand.

That "guy" is coincidentally a professional mixed martial artist too. I.e., another manlet that would beat you up.

LOL yea ok guy it sounds like you have boogeyman issues

Smaller = faster = easier to rip ur balls off in a real fight. If weappns included even more of an advantage

Lol...you are a clown and a shit poster from what I've seen.

Fuck MM or even MMA fighters. This guy is 135lbs with NO amateur wrestling background. I guarantee you'll be sleeping before you even have a chance to shoot a sloppy double.

thumb_18060_fighter_main_pic_default.png

I 100% realize this is a troll thread, btw...you can't be this stupid.

You might say, "yeah but that's just grappling, he's not hitting or slamming his opponent." Okay, but keep in mind the bigger guy is also a grappler and knows what he's doing, and that still happened to him. Imagine someone way faster, stronger, and more technical than this kid ducking your outstretched arm, spidering around you, sinking in a choke, and squeezing, before you've even finished throwing your dumb, drunken haymaker right. You got a solution, besides tapping and hoping for mercy ? Doubt it.

It's great you guys feel so strongly about mm! Now you can go out and buy the cards he's on. If you don't want pay for the borg fight that's understandable.

only fellow manlets believe that guys like Mighty Mouse have a chance against normal sized human beings.

if you're a manlet you should just be happy that you are allowed to live among normal sized people, in a less civilized time normal sized people would just crush your tiny little skull and steal all your small belongings. you just have to accept your place and stop being jealous of normal sized human beings it's not their fault that your mother smoked crack or something while she was pregnant and you need to learn to live with your disability

The huerta fight isn't the best example.

Huerta is 5'9, and the college football dude was 5'11. Even with the weight discrepancy, it was kind of even.

Watch UFC 1 for a detailed explanation.

Yes it really is that easy. Before you also knock Art Jimmerson perhaps YouTube his fights. The average guy on the street has nothing on Art and see how that turns out.

Back