Why do some people here assume a UFC manlet can defeat a full sized adult man

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
just seems absurd and i hear it all the time in this forum.

At what weight (Assuming a healthy, fairly low bf%) would you think an average man could beat up mighty mouse? Could a 180 pound man hold his own?

Pick a fight with MIghty Mouse.

Let us know how that turns out.

pretty confident I would starch any Manlet. 125 is like fighting a toddler.

Hell go pick a fight with the smallest amateur fighter in any mma gym and see how that turns out for you.

They weigh in at 125 but are normally 140 to 150.

So you think somebody 140 or 150 can't beat up some body 180 or 200? Do you think you could stop DJ or Ray Borg' s takedowns? Even if you are 200 pounds you better have two to three years of grappling at least or else they are going to take you down so fast.

Have you ever trained in any martial arts or combat sports?

I'm fairly certain I could kick MM over a reasonably sized hedge :cool:

tumblr_ngwc59nod31rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Probably because 99% of the public doesn't know jack shit about grappling? DJ would choke just about anyone out that doesn't have actual grappling experience at a pretty high level, regardless of size. I can see how this scares the living shit out of you, seeing as you simply can't judge a book by it's cover anymore, but that's just reality. Ryan Hall had a fun encounter with a way larger (albeit drunk) dude, it didn't end particularly well for the latter.

Anyone that have a minimum knowledge about martial arts know that even the ufc WMMA fighters would knock untrained men the fuck out
Thats why 99% of the guys here that say that would beat MM are just trolling, so relax TS....

pretty confident I would starch any Manlet. 125 is like fighting a toddler.

Now here's a man who's never actually trained enough to know.

Would love to see you waltz in a real gym and try it. Lmk when they post it up on YouTube

Amanda Nunes would beat your ass, TS...let alone DJ or a make 125er.

Really wish I could remember the fighters name, but there was a story a few years back about a Heavyweight sized guy smacking his girl in a bar, and one of the UFC Lightweights (back when that was the smallest division) dragged him outside and ended up giving him a fairly serious beating.... Was from the earlier years of the sport.... and while I can't remember the name I do at least recall being surprised because the fighter in question wasn't more than a mid ranked guy.

I think most of the posters are vastly overestimating the value of pure size, when compared to elite level athleticism, experience, and training..... I don't really care if MM is a manlet, dude would almost assuredly positively demolish anyone who isn't in shape, or doesn't know what the hell they're doing..... And hell, in MM's specific case, even if a bigger guy knew how to fight, I'm not sure MM would ever be in any real danger, so long as he had room to move around... his cardio alone would be a nearly insurmountable advantage vs most people.

Back