Why do some people here assume a UFC manlet can defeat a full sized adult man

That was Roger Juerta i think and the dude he beat up was shitfaced drunk.

i come from an amateur wrestling background and NO i don't think mm could take me down. Even if he did i would reverse that shit right away and/or pick his ass up and slam him gnp whatever i want really.

mm has a guy that fights at 135 probably walks around close to the same weight as mm and he's turning down that fight.

amazing people have such low opinions of themselves and automatically think a ufc manlet would defeat them in a fight.
Lol

"I can beat Mighty Mouse in a streetfight"

Then he describes a scenario where mm just wants to have a high school wrestling match apperently

I notice A) you didn't say anything about college or accolades which leads me to believe you wrestled in high school and were prob shitty haha

B) you didn't mention anything about your size leading me to believe you're probably a fat ass haha

"I can beat up mm but here are the rules, he can only shoot for takedowns and if he gets me down he can't go for my back or submissions" haha

DJ would whoop every single male non trained non fighter, especially all you keyboard warriors, regardless of size - He's done this as a career - as a dominant champion in MMA, meanwhile you fuckboys never even been in a fight and think you're an expert. doesn't matter what you try and say, you're a bunch of cowards that are such pussy you result to talking shit about a successful man behind his back on a forum to somehow feel better about yourselves. Thats how delusional people have become, they have to take themselves outside the realm of reality in order to feel like they accomplished something.

Funny how all these small things are also some of the deadliest. You might be bigger than a piranha but let's see you dive into a pool full and take them out. I mean, should be no problem right? You a big man, can handle all those tiny fish right? Not even half your weight, should be easy.

They walk around heavier than their weight class, have top level strength and conditioning, and they actually know how to fight.

If you have a big size advantage, they have a huge speed advantage, and you will probably never get a hold of them.

He couldn't fit his arms around my neck and head, let alone if I had an arm in. 220 lbs checking in
He has pretty long arms man. Definitely long enough to fit around your neck unless you're fat as fuck.
He'd certainly choke me the fuck out, and I do actually have a bit of grappling experience. 230 lbs and 6'2" checking in.

Lol

"I can beat Mighty Mouse in a streetfight"

Then he describes a scenario where mm just wants to have a high school wrestling match apperently

I notice A) you didn't say anything about college or accolades which leads me to believe you wrestled in high school and were prob shitty haha

B) you didn't mention anything about your size leading me to believe you're probably a fat ass haha

"I can beat up mm but here are the rules, he can only shoot for takedowns and if he gets me down he can't go for my back or submissions" haha

you sound like your 10 years old and what you did is make up a bunch of shit try pass it off like yours truly said it.

bottom line if you want to fear a ufc manlet like mm fine but don't expect others to fear,

you sound like your 10 years old and what you did is make up a bunch of shit try pass it off like yours truly said it.

bottom line if you want to fear a ufc manlet like mm fine but don't expect others to fear,
lol I see you avoided listing any real wrestling credentials or your chubby belly rolls

You say I sound like a ten year old but you talk like a "no fear" tshirt come to life hahaha

From the information in this thread I am going to start training my dog BJJ

With enough time he will beat a lion in a fight

i love when MMA nerds with 0 real world experience act like its the other guy who has "never trained"
your obscure untested mma fantasy theories that "muh technique" means more than actual literal physics (size > skill) is insanely telling of your lack of real world experience. remember that aikido guy on rogans podcast? ya ur basically him lmao

Lol

I don't know how you assumed so much, nor do I see the correlation between my response and your post, but I'll entertain.

Size matters, a lot. But to think simply having size trumps actual fight IQ is ignorance at its pinnacle. There's a reason why the heavies dominate the absolutes in ibjj. The little guys, regardless of their impeccable technique, just can't apply it to someone 100lbs heavier... Not JUST because they're heavier, but because they also are skilled.

But if you take an unskilled man, a cocky ignorant one at that, could be a 250lbs bodybuilder, and you pit him up against gui or raph mendes (150lbs), there's no doubt that bodybuilder will lose.

I believe it is you who lacks experience. Maybe you've never tapped out a bigger man, or have actually been on the mats and seen the smaller men sometimes dominate the heavies.

Think before you speak. Your mind is small, which is the worst of all.

Lol

I don't know how you assumed so much, nor do I see the correlation between my response and your post, but I'll entertain.

Size matters, a lot. But to think simply having size trumps actual fight IQ is ignorance at its pinnacle. There's a reason why the heavies dominate the absolutes in ibjj. The little guys, regardless of their impeccable technique, just can't apply it to someone 100lbs heavier... Not JUST because they're heavier, but because they also are skilled.

But if you take an unskilled man, a cocky ignorant one at that, could be a 250lbs bodybuilder, and you pit him up against gui or raph mendes (150lbs), there's no doubt that bodybuilder will lose.

I believe it is you who lacks experience. Maybe you've never tapped out a bigger man, or have actually been on the mats and seen the smaller men sometimes dominate the heavies.

Think before you speak. Your mind is small, which is the worst of all.
stopped reading at "250 pound perfect male specimen would lose to 150 pounder"

its called physics bud

stopped reading at "250 pound perfect male specimen would lose to 150 pounder"

its called physics bud

I guess you haven't seen
'Bodybuilder vs gracie' video

Back