why do leftists bash christians but defend islam like cultists?

Trump didn't hack Hillary's emails. She got hacked cause she was irresponsible. The people saw that and the people voted.
Way to deflect lol. Remember that part when on live tv Trump told Russians to hack her?

And how her emails were the biggest nothingburger of the election lol!

As to the thread topic... I can't remember the last time Christians strapped literal bombs with deadman switches to their children's chest to walk in a blow up a school or mall at least in recent memory.

As to the thread topic... I can't remember the last time Christians strapped literal bombs with deadman switches to their children's chest to walk in a blow up a school or mall at least in recent memory.

Yes but a Christian baker refused to bake a gay wedding cake which is morally the same thing as murder.

Yes but a Christian baker refused to bake a gay wedding cake which is morally the same thing as murder.
Yeah well, I am sure burger joints wouldn't sell to this guy on account of him not wearing a shirt soo....

Because they view Christianity as the chief obstacle standing in the way of them creating a utopia. They think islam is a useful junior partner who will be easily dispensed with when the time comes. They are wrong on all counts.

Way to deflect lol. Remember that part when on live tv Trump told Russians to hack her?

Yep. Good for him.

And how her emails were the biggest nothingburger of the election lol!

The Podesta emails were huge, they showed everybody how the establishment (including MSM) conspired to get Hillary elected.

The Podesta emails were huge, they showed everybody how the establishment (including MSM) conspired to get Hillary elected.

So its cool if the Russians conspire to get Trump elected because of business interests?

Go fuck yourself and your false outrage. It's laughable to anybody who looks at this objectively.

Yep. Good for him.

So it's ok that russians conspired to get trump elected?

"Russia.... if you're listening, I hope you find hillarys emails!!!!!!!!"

So it's ok that russians conspired to get trump elected?

"Russia.... if you're listening, I hope you find hillarys emails!!!!!!!!"

Dont be a fool. USA's (the West's, really) true enemies are the globalists who want open borders and mass 3rd world (preferably Muslim) migration into the West. Russia is a competitor, not a mortal enemy.

In 20-30 years Eastern Europe and Russia will be flooded with Western refugees.

Dont be a fool. USA's (the West's, really) true enemies are the globalists who want open borders and mass 3rd world (preferably Muslim) migration into the West. Russia is a competitor, not a mortal enemy.

In 20-30 years Eastern Europe and Russia will be flooded with Western refugees.

Really? You are cool with Russia having a fucking trump card(didn't even plan that) with our Gov't? Seriously?

So its cool if the Russians conspire to get Trump elected because of business interests?

Go fuck yourself and your false outrage. It's laughable to anybody who looks at this objectively.

I have yet to see proof of your allegation. It's one of those narratives that sounds like it could be true, especially if you hate Trump, but there are not a lot of facts that go toward proving it. There is even less proof that anything the Russians did changed the outcome.

Are you at all bothered that Ted Kennedy reached out to the Soviet Union to tilt an election in his favor or that Obama asked Medvedev to get Putin's help in winning in 2012?

Really? You are cool with Russia having a fucking trump card(didn't even plan that) with our Gov't? Seriously?

Look at the big picture: progressives in charge means:

- mass 3rd world/Muslim influx
- no borders.
- no free speech
- tough punishment for thought crimes/hate crimes
- strict 'diversity' enforcement
- gun control

Their model society is germany/france/uk, 20-30 years down the road.

This is a nightmare.

Look at the big picture: progressives in charge means:

- mass 3rd world/Muslim influx
- no borders.
- no free speech
- tough punishment for thought crimes/hate crimes
- strict 'diversity' enforcement
- gun control

Their model society is germany/france/uk, 20-30 years down the road.

This is a nightmare.
Are conservatives just afraid of everything? That's a laundry list of fears.

I'm just going to ask you straight up. Be honest and just answer yes or no. Are you fine with Russia fucking with our election?

@vespasian @ocfightfan

You guys know what happened. Trump has so many business interests in Russia and now Putin owns that idiot.

You guys feel good about this? Reagan would fucking choke you out you traitor motherfuckers.

Are conservatives just afraid of everything? That's a laundry list of fears.

Travel to southern France and then tell me again that these are unfounded fears. Look at the hate laws in the UK. Etc, etc

I'm just going to ask you straight up. Be honest and just answer yes or no. Are you fine with Russia fucking with our election?

sure, as long as it helps defeat the true enemy...

@vespasian @ocfightfan

You guys know what happened. Trump has so many business interests in Russia and now Putin owns that idiot.

You guys feel good about this? Reagan would fucking choke you out you traitor motherfuckers.

Flooding your own country with hostile 3rd worlders bent on its destruction is what true treason is. Merkel will be harshly judged by history.

Travel to southern France and then tell me again that these are unfounded fears. Look at the hate laws in the UK. Etc, etc

sure, as long as it helps defeat the true enemy...
That's cuck status right there. Turn in your stars and stripes. Russia is trying to protect assad.

Back