why do leftists bash christians but defend islam like cultists?

Flooding your own country with hostile 3rd worlders bent on its destruction is what true treason is. Merkel will be harshly judged by history.

Dafuq? Germany?

Please keep up. It is fitting a troll like RIP liked that post.

Flooding your own country with hostile 3rd worlders bent on its destruction is what true treason is. Merkel will be harshly judged by history.

You aren't a citizen of the US?

@vespasian @ocfightfan

You guys know what happened. Trump has so many business interests in Russia and now Putin owns that idiot.

You guys feel good about this? Reagan would fucking choke you out you traitor motherfuckers.

I do? Glad you could tell me what I know. Thanks for reading my mind and not giving any hard facts to back it up.

Do I feel good about this? Well that depends on what "this" is.

You need to understand that Trump was never my choice. Voting for him was an act of desperation. Liberals have made it clear that they are going to destroy Western Civilization, Christianity, and white males. Trump was the only one who had a chance to slow that down even a little bit.

I do? Glad you could tell me what I know. Thanks for reading my mind and not giving any hard facts to back it up.

Do I feel good about this? Well that depends on what "this" is.

You need to understand that Trump was never my choice. Voting for him was an act of desperation. Liberals have made it clear that they are going to destroy Western Civilization, Christianity, and white males. Trump was the only one who had a chance to slow that down even a little bit.

So tax policy and healthcare means nothing to you?

Just "rustling jimmies"?

Hillary would have actually done some work you fucking idiot.

You voted for a fucking douchebag.

Hillary is corrupt for sure but that bitch could get shit done.

Ole Donny can't find his ass.

If immigration is your calling card you are a hack or an idiot. Pick one.

...for the Clinton Foundation.

She could craft a healthcare bill(along with many other people in the healthcare industry) and get it passed with a majority.

You sound so poor it makes me cry.

She could craft a healthcare bill(along with many other people in the healthcare industry) and get it passed with a majority.

You sound so poor it makes me cry.
she tried like hell to do just that when Bill was president, another hillary failure

A better and far more accurate question is why do liberals bash Islam but support Christianity or any other religion.

Dont be a fool. USA's (the West's, really) true enemies are the globalists who want open borders and mass 3rd world (preferably Muslim) migration into the West. Russia is a competitor, not a mortal enemy.

In 20-30 years Eastern Europe and Russia will be flooded with Western refugees.

Russia isn't a mortal enemy? Is that why we constantly have to intercept their bombers up north? Is that why they buzz our Navy and make other blatantly provocative acts against us? Is that why Putin makes crazy comments about how horrible we are? All that despite the people being involved in the conflict that almost wound up creating a global nuclear Armageddon are still running around with influence? I guess all those proxy wars we've been fighting for the last few decades are because we're just competitors.

The Russian citizens might not be our enemies, but the state of Russia sure as fuck is.

underdog syndrome -- too low testosterone in males, too high testosterone in females

A better and far more accurate question is why do liberals bash Islam but support Christianity or any other religion.

Because it is objectively the worst mainstream religion on the planet. Hope that cleared up your confusion.

Russia isn't a mortal enemy? Is that why we constantly have to intercept their bombers up north? Is that why they buzz our Navy and make other blatantly provocative acts against us? Is that why Putin makes crazy comments about how horrible we are? All that despite the people being involved in the conflict that almost wound up creating a global nuclear Armageddon are still running around with influence? I guess all those proxy wars we've been fighting for the last few decades are because we're just competitors.

The Russian citizens might not be our enemies, but the state of Russia sure as fuck is.

Yes, that actually really is the reason. remind me why we need to topple Assad again?

Back