why do leftists bash christians but defend islam like cultists?

Because it is objectively the worst mainstream religion on the planet. Hope that cleared up your confusion.

Saying someone's imaginary friend is worse than another is far from objective.

Yes, that actually really is the reason. remind me why we need to topple Assad again?

Something something oil pipeline with Russia and Turkey cutting out the US? I've heard a few theories. I'm sure there's some legitimate geo-political reason we care about Syria. I always assumed it seemed like an easy win for the US at the start of the civil war and it borders Iraq which we have an interest in. You know how America loves a good regime change. We've done it a time or two before in the name of fighting commies.Then of course Russia jumped in to fuck with us and protect their interests. I think it's kind of a stalemate now. Russia's not leaving. The US isn't leaving. Neither of us is really fighting for regime change at this point. Our interests seem directed at ISIS now that the opposition movement is all but dead.

I'm not convinced that we need to topple anyone else over in the ME. Last time we played regime change we created ISIS at the cost of thousands of our young men and women and trillions of dollars.

Something something oil pipeline with Russia and Turkey cutting out the US? I've heard a few theories. I'm sure there's some legitimate geo-political reason we care about Syria. I always assumed it seemed like an easy win for the US at the start of the civil war and it borders Iraq which we have an interest in. You know how America loves a good regime change. We've done it a time or two before in the name of fighting commies.Then of course Russia jumped in to fuck with us and protect their interests. I think it's kind of a stalemate now. Russia's not leaving. The US isn't leaving. Neither of us is really fighting for regime change at this point. Our interests seem directed at ISIS now that the opposition movement is all but dead.

I'm not convinced that we need to topple anyone else over in the ME. Last time we played regime change we created ISIS at the cost of thousands of our young men and women and trillions of dollars.

Our entire purpose there was to topple Assad, the only actual secular, stable regime in the region, in order to attack Russia economically (also just kind of for old times sake.)

The left is stuck in blaming their parents and mean old white conservatives mode. They give outgroups preference.

Leftists are arrogant bullies and since most Christians don't fuss or fight back when they are relentlessly mocked cowardly leftists pick on them.

Absolutely. That and self-loathe.

By bashing christianity but supporting Islam they are essentially denying their roots.

I don't go to church nor do I consider myself religious in any way, but fuck closing our churches to import mosques.

In the West you are either Atheist or Christian. The rest can go f*ck themselves.

the left is fake, manufactured, propagated by the elites. the elites want nations destroyed, because nations act in their own self interest. the elites transcend national boundaries and want globalism, centralized control.

this is why you see the left ultimately funded by billionaire financiers like soros. its not grass roots, its astroturf. this is why higher education institutions, endowed by wealthy industrialists, are the epicenter of leftism. it also explains why leftism is not challenged by mainstream press, which has relatively centralized ownership by wealthy elites.

leftism is the elites' chosen method of achieving a "soft landing" as we head inevitably towards overpopulation and resource scarcity. every single tenant of leftism has the result of lowering native western birth rates. people will chose to eliminate themselves with alternative sexuality or "career goals," so they dont need to be rounded up into camps. the minorities who replace them are less discerning voters and less independent, needing government to support them. when the time is right, and the world government is strong enough, and the technological, economic and cultural control is past the point of no return, the elites can slowly pull the rug out from under whoever is left and they wont have the means to resist. the left is a bunch of brownshirts, and will be dispensed with when their usefulness has run out.

only western people are viewed as being smart enough, value independence enough, free enough (for the moment), and organized enough to resist this inevitable crunch and take up arms against the elites. this is why westerners are the habitual targets of population replacement and its many emissaries, like feminism, homosexuality, diversity, refugees, hypocritically slamming christianity while boosting islam, attacking white frat boys for "toxic masculinity" while giving a pass to blacks, latinos and middle easterners who are often far more "macho," etc.

I agree mostly but I don't think that there is some sort of international "leftist elite" which is behind it.

All that you are describing simply fits in neo-liberal economics, which is the widely established doctrine around the world.

Therefore it is encouraged by the media, western governments and international capital.

But first and foremost, it is simply the West that has become decadent. Westerners have lost their will to survive.

Back