Why do GSP fans want him to fight McGregor so badly?

You better than anybody should know that GSP haters are equally if not more likely to visit gsp threads. Hell, you just created a gsp thread.

From the thread you posted, these are the only obvious GSP fans:

This is not a GSP fan:

Where are all the GSP fans asking for the Conor fight? I see a few people asking for the Conor fight, but only a few, and I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that they are gsp fans.
i created a gsp thread? when? o_O and ya i dont want gsp to ever lose again but if he did it would be far far far worse to lose to conor than to woodly lol damn that would be horrible! what i wanted most of all was gsp to just try to defend the middle weight belt. that in itself would have earned him some respect at least from some of the haters. blah

i created a gsp thread? when? o_O and ya i dont want gsp to ever lose again but if he did it would be far far far worse to lose to conor than to woodly lol damn that would be horrible! what i wanted most of all was gsp to just try to defend the middle weight belt. that in itself would have earned him some respect at least from some of the haters. blah

You misread my post. I wasn't talking to you, just quoting you as an example.

You better than anybody should know that GSP haters are equally if not more likely to visit gsp threads. Hell, you just created a gsp thread.

This is not a GSP fan:

Where are all the GSP fans asking for the Conor fight? I see a few people asking for the Conor fight, but only a few, and I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that they are gsp fans.
I gave you a whole thread of people replying to who GSP should fight, then based upon their answers you decided they are not fans because their answer isn’t the one you would have given. So you made yourself and your opinions the benchmark of what a GSP fan is? So is there no way a fan of GSP would want him to fight Conor McGregor even though you have just been shown 10% of what I’ve seen?

Why don’t you prove to me that you are a real GSP fan instead of saying others aren’t based on their responses.

If GSP wants Conor for a big payday, I'll support that since he's a legend. But as a fan I want him to face competitive opponents. If he has only 2 more fights, then I'd love for them to be Woodley and either Askren or Khabib. GSP/Conor would be a one-sided wrestlefuck.

Last edited:

This is not a GSP fan:

Dude is legit struggling with his propaganda

I'm another GSP fan who has no interest in GSP fighting Conor unless it will cock block Conor from winning a new 165 belt. I would rather see him get the pay day than cry baby Diaz. If there was some one else who could derail Conor's hype machine, I would rather not see GSP fight Conor but we've had two "greats" fail miserably.

I thought it was the other way around.

GSP’s fans are becoming so ridiculous as to even start suggesting a new weight class for him to fight Conor and become the first 3 weight class champion. It’s pretty sad to see people cheering for this former great to cherry pick more fights for titles in this era where titles haven’t meant shit. GSP was the epitome of baseless champion when he immediately abandoned his MW belt. Everyone knew GSP would not defend vs anybody in MW but the GSP fans want him to create another farce vs McGregor who is yet to defend himself? I just feel like The people who want GSP in these non challenging money fights like vs Mayweather are not wanting to see mma at its best.

it cause gsp will crush conor.

“Seen many”

“Over and over again”

One thread where some suggested Conor, Woodley and Colitis. How do you know these are even GSP fans?

You’re hilarious man. You really are struggling for reasons to create GSP threads now
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/when-gsp-returns-who-do-you-want-to-see-him-fight.3727881/
Most fans have changed narrative after sounding silly as fk. But some still do want McGregor GSP. All you want is for GSP to have easy fights so you can say how great he is. 10 more Bisping please lol!! You must’ve get tired of being wrong all the time

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/when-gsp-returns-who-do-you-want-to-see-him-fight.3727881/
Most fans have changed narrative after sounding silly as fk. But some still do want McGregor GSP. All you want is for GSP to have easy fights so you can say how great he is. 10 more Bisping please lol!! You must’ve get tired of being wrong all the time

Why are you showing me a thread that was created AFTER your failed thread? More GSP “fans” in this thread debunked your idea. Just go away and accept your attempt to create something that doesn’t exist just to make ANOTHER GSP thread has backfired from the get go.

Anyway judging by the poll people want to see him fight Conor the least. Don’t you ever get tired of being stupid?

Why are you showing me a thread that was created AFTER your failed thread? More GSP “fans” in this thread debunked your idea. Just go away and accept your attempt to create something that doesn’t exist just to make ANOTHER GSP thread has backfired from the get go.

Anyway judging by the poll people want to see him fight Conor the least. Don’t you ever get tired of being stupid?
This thread was a success. I pointed out how ridiculous some GSP fans are being with trying get the McGregor fight going. You saying there are no GSP fans wanting this and I proved you wrong twice now. Conor is the least in this latest poll because people are starting to see how lame GSP is being with just trying to cherry pick more fights and avoid real competition. But go ahead and fall on your sword for GSP, again.

This thread was a success. I pointed out how ridiculous some GSP fans are being with trying get the McGregor fight going. You saying there are no GSP fans wanting this and I proved you wrong twice now. Conor is the least in this latest poll because people are starting to see how lame GSP is being with just trying to cherry pick more fights and avoid real competition. But go ahead and fall on your sword for GSP, again.

Not only are you stupid you are also deluded.

More GSP “fans” in this thread disagreed with you. Your thread failed.

Now you are putting words in my mouth. Not once have I said no GSP fan wanted the fight. You claimed there was many, over and over again and you pathetically muster up a thread where people said Woodley, Colitis and Conor and another thread which was created after yours.

You’ve proved yourself wrong. Amazing

Fans love money fights more than all else, no need to try and hide it anymore, especially when the UFC is more than willing to deliver.

If GSP wants Conor for a big payday, I'll support that since he's a legend. But as a fan I want him to face competitive opponents. If he has only 2 more fights, then I'd love for them to be Woodley and either Askren or Khabib. GSP/Conor would be a one-sided wrestlefuck.
GSP has clearly said he's not interested in calling out someone from a lower weight class than him. He knows it would look bad (like Anderson calling him out).

If he ever ends up fighting McGregor it's because McGregor and the UFC came on their knees waving bags of cash under GSP's nose. Can't really blame him in that event. Otherwise, this fight isn't gonna happen and trolls will be trolls.

If he gets healthy I'd love to see him at 185 again, and failing that, Woodley at 170. GSP vs McGregor is a one-sided waste of everyone's time.

Back