Why do GSP fans want him to fight McGregor so badly?

Sorry you missed everything. Welcome back! As soon as GSP dropped the MW belt because of colitis, Firas was trying to push a Mayweather or McGregor fight. I’ve seen many say it over and over that GSP’s next fight should be Conor.
Stop making shit up so you can make shitty threads. Go back and read this thread, especially your responses to others. You should be embarrassed that you flip flop so much.

I don´t want GSP to go to jail and he would murder McNugget

Who are these GSP fans TS? You sound like a scared Conor fan

I don't! As most here

Agree with what you say. Big question is why are many Conor fans against this fight? They talk and talk how Conor is the GOAT and will fight " anybody, any weight ,anywhere". Yet not too damn many want this fight to happen. They know it's a VERY BAD fight for the Irishman.

To many good fights out there for GSP to take that are exciting and challenging , like Askren and possibly Whittaker.

Conor NEEDS to defend his damn belt and forget all the other "money" fights.

I think a lot of UFC fans would like to see Conor get tooled by GSP

GSP’s fans are becoming so ridiculous as to even start suggesting a new weight class for him to fight Conor and become the first 3 weight class champion. It’s pretty sad to see people cheering for this former great to cherry pick more fights for titles in this era where titles haven’t meant shit. GSP was the epitome of baseless champion when he immediately abandoned his MW belt. Everyone knew GSP would not defend vs anybody in MW but the GSP fans want him to create another farce vs McGregor who is yet to defend himself? I just feel like The people who want GSP in these non challenging money fights like vs Mayweather are not wanting to see mma at its best.
Maybe because he made middleweight better by getting rid of a fraud beltholder, and people want to see him dispose of another fraud.

But I don't really want to see McGarnicle fight anybody unless it's against the very top contenders at LW, so that's just a guess
<Fedor23>

One of my favorite fighters for sure. I dont want this fight at all.

Sorry you missed everything. Welcome back! As soon as GSP dropped the MW belt because of colitis, Firas was trying to push a Mayweather or McGregor fight. I’ve seen many say it over and over that GSP’s next fight should be Conor.

Where are these people then TS?

GSP’s fans are becoming so ridiculous as to even start suggesting a new weight class for him to fight Conor and become the first 3 weight class champion. It’s pretty sad to see people cheering for this former great to cherry pick more fights for titles in this era where titles haven’t meant shit. GSP was the epitome of baseless champion when he immediately abandoned his MW belt. Everyone knew GSP would not defend vs anybody in MW but the GSP fans want him to create another farce vs McGregor who is yet to defend himself? I just feel like The people who want GSP in these non challenging money fights like vs Mayweather are not wanting to see mma at its best.

When you talk about GSP
RdkCk7Y.jpg

You know there are people out there that are fans of both fighters?!

I don't.

You're confusing Conor haters for GSP fans.

I'm a fan and I don't.

I'm a GSP fan and I think this matchup is interesting stylistically. I also believe that this is the one fight that made GSP even consider making a comeback to the sport. He saw another opportunity in Bisping, took it, and was successful. But this fight is the one he really was looking for.

Now, the two biggest UFC PPV draws clashing would be huge, and is exactly the kind of fight that the UFC is promoting as of late (money fights) and in which both fighters appear to be interested. Why the hell not?

Those aren't GSP fans, and colitis doesn't mean Conor.
So all those people who are not fans go into a “who should GSP fight next?” Thread and respond while actual GSP fans say nothing? But real GSP fans come into this thread to say no they don’t want the fight? Convenient logic there. A lot of people backtracked their opinions once they get exposed for how dumb they are. Also many in here have said they want the fight.

So all those people who are not fans go into a “who should GSP fight next?” Thread and respond while actual GSP fans say nothing? But real GSP fans come into this thread to say no they don’t want the fight? Convenient logic there. A lot of people backtracked their opinions once they get exposed for how dumb they are. Also many in here have said they want the fight.

You better than anybody should know that GSP haters are equally if not more likely to visit gsp threads. Hell, you just created a gsp thread.

From the thread you posted, these are the only obvious GSP fans:

Colitis.......then Woodley.

You're dead on. I don't think he wants to jeopardize his illustrious career in any weight class... he's not trying to add another L to that record. I love the guy and he has proven all he needs to prove, I would just rather have him fight Woodley than McGregor... at least give me the illusion of taking on a challenge!

i just dont want him to fight Conor. seriously id fucking die if that idiot were to somehow beat GSP. Id never again in my life touch another computer.

This is not a GSP fan:

Conor since GSP likes to cherry pick easy fights.

Where are all the GSP fans asking for the Conor fight? I see a few people asking for the Conor fight, but only a few, and I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that they are gsp fans.

Now that the commissions created a 165lbs division it opens the doors for a lot of fighters. It makes sense to eliminate 170 and just do 165 and 175.

That said... I don't care if GSP fights Connor. I've been saying for years that he needs to fight Askren and despite what he said on MMA Hour it's the fight that makes the most sense to real, hardcore, longtime fans of MMA. It actually does the most to solidify his standing as the best WW of all time.

Back