Why do GSP fans want him to fight McGregor so badly?

Two reasons:

1) We like GSP so want the man to get PAID!
2) To see Conor get served up.
Hey man. But according to “hardcore” GSP fans, you don’t exist. Nobody wants GSP vs McGregor. Nobody.

Hey man. But according to “hardcore” GSP fans, you don’t exist. Nobody wants GSP vs McGregor. Nobody.

Just admit that your thread backfired. Took 7 pages to get a GSP fan who wants this fight.

No one said they don't exist, they are just in the minority here on Sherdog as you can plainly see throughout this thread. You title insinuates it's the vast majority clamouring for this fight.

It's like if I started a thread with, why do Anderson fans think his PED use was justified? Which would be wrong; some do, some don't and some don't give a damn.

No one said they don't exist, they are just in the minority here on Sherdog as you can plainly see throughout this thread. You title insinuates it's the vast majority clamouring for this fight.

It's like if I started a thread with, why do Anderson fans think his PED use was justified? Which would be wrong; some do, some don't and some don't give a damn.
if its such a minority then why would it be projected as the biggest ppv in mma history?

Just admit that your thread backfired. Took 7 pages to get a GSP fan who wants this fight.
i already posted 2 links for multitudes that want this fight. of course when i put the fight in context most gsp fans back off. but this fight has gsp all over it. easy style match up, smaller guy, pretend glory. And of course there is the easy argument that if a GSP fan wants the McGregor or Mayweather fight then he/she is not a real GSP fan.

if its such a minority then why would it be projected as the biggest ppv in mma history?

Just because it'll do great PPV #s, it doesn't mean it's what the GSP fans want. If it happens, I'll watch but I would prefer he fights someone else.

Do you tune out if your favourite fighter fights someone who isn't on the top of your list?

It would do great numbers because both fighters have huge followings of fans and maybe even bigger followings of haters. Didn't Conor thank his haters for putting Conor Jr. through college?

Exactly. So many people want this fight and not just GSP fans. They are both complete sell outs but GSP fans can’t admit it.

Wait, so it isn’t just a crazy amount of “GSP fans” that want this fight. It’s “many” other people too? So what is the point of this thread again?

Is this the 2nd post in this thread who has confessed to being a GSP fan and wanting this fight?

Congratulations.

Once again, where has anyone said nobody wants to see GSP vs McGregor?

Just because it'll do great PPV #s, it doesn't mean it's what the GSP fans want. If it happens, I'll watch but I would prefer he fights someone else.

Do you tune out if your favourite fighter fights someone who isn't on the top of your list?

It would do great numbers because both fighters have huge followings of fans and maybe even bigger followings of haters. Didn't Conor thank his haters for putting Conor Jr. through college?

He is too wrapped up in his agenda he can’t even think straight

GSP’s fans are becoming so ridiculous as to even start suggesting a new weight class for him to fight Conor and become the first 3 weight class champion. It’s pretty sad to see people cheering for this former great to cherry pick more fights for titles in this era where titles haven’t meant shit. GSP was the epitome of baseless champion when he immediately abandoned his MW belt. Everyone knew GSP would not defend vs anybody in MW but the GSP fans want him to create another farce vs McGregor who is yet to defend himself? I just feel like The people who want GSP in these non challenging money fights like vs Mayweather are not wanting to see mma at its best.

It’s a minority, and not even a vocal minority that want him to fight Conor. Seriously, the amount of gsp fans that want gsp to fight Conor is so minuscule, the effort that went in to gathering your thoughts enough to construct this post was seriously wasted.

Good job.

OP is fake news, no one wants to see this.

and pretty hilarious to be picking on GSP for abandoning a belt when conor hasn't defended one time (in 2 divisions). at least GSP didn't foul up a division for years on end, he did it the right way.

I love watching idiotic TS's fail and then keep failing while trying to defend their stupidity.

“I have to defend my title,” St-Pierre said. “It’s written in my contract. I have to defend my title if I win.”

This was not his first choice, St-Pierre said. There was speculation GSP would drop back down to his initial division of welterweight, win or lose against Bisping. Or maybe even go all the way down to lightweight and face champion Conor McGregor.

“That wasn’t my initial plan, but I understand the UFC’s point of view,” St-Pierre said. “They want to protect their titles. They don’t want to delay the defense of their titles, because they don’t want to make people wait.”

this was before the Bisping fight. GSP might fight Conor, who knows? Maybe only Conor and GSP want this fight.
I don't want this fight and I'm a GSP fan.

Lol yeah no one wants this fight yet it would do the highest ppv buy rate of all time.

It's funny that no one means everyone. And all you lying goofs would watch the fuck outta that fight.

I'm glad you don't use logic this bad in the War Room. This is a false dichotomy. IF the fight were to happen, I would watch (without paying), but that is not contradictory to me saying, if given the option, I'd rather see GSP fight any one of several people around his own size rather than see him smash Conor McGregor.

Is this the 2nd post in this thread who has confessed to being a GSP fan and wanting this fight?

Congratulations.

Once again, where has anyone said nobody wants to see GSP vs McGregor?
You see this kind of logic fail all the time around here. It's amazing people don't get flamed over it more often.

I'm glad you don't use logic this bad in the War Room. This is a false dichotomy. IF the fight were to happen, I would watch (without paying), but that is not contradictory to me saying, if given the option, I'd rather see GSP fight any one of several people around his own size rather than see him smash Conor McGregor.

But if th UFC is looking for a big money fight this is the one to make. It would do the highest buy rate of all time. I'd like to see George's fight a lot of different fighters as well but you and I both know everyone would watch GSP vs Conor

Back