Why do Actors exaggerate their Heights? (Pics included)

These threads are kinda funny because you have people calling 5'10 men "manlets" and then wondering why they would lie about their height...

It’s because a lot of guys who claim they’re 5’10” are really 5’7”-5’8”, so it’s fun to give them a little shit over it.

These threads are kinda funny because you have people calling 5'10 men "manlets" and then wondering why they would lie about their height...

Whats average dont say 5.5 inches, have you measure 5 inches there is no way thats average for a fully grown male. I think they might have measured flaccid not erect.

this is a really ghay trolljob

Jordan was listed at 6'6, but was actually 6'5.

charles-barkley-michael-jordan.jpg

Lol just fuckin with u. I wouldn’t say watered down on a global scale tho. There’s 4 billion Asians.

North Koreans apparently have 3 inch hard thats small as fuck maybe its because they are depressed and its cold there the penis becomes an innie?

Lol, found this photo of Vin Diesel. Check out the rear foot. Dudes wearing 5 inch lifts.

39MRo8C_d.jpg

When did Skechers make some nice ass boots like that? I aint gonna lie those boots look nice, except for the lifts inside the boot lol

Vin is short but like I said you gotta give the dude credit for being able to do stunts with those massive lifts insoles and heels.
those boots he has are a good 3 inches without the extra lifts inside the shoe

He is basically wearing a 6 inch total lift.

He wasn't content with the 3 inch normal heels from the boots he had to stuff another 3 inches in the insole dang dude is insecure.

It’s because a lot of guys who claim they’re 5’10” are really 5’7”-5’8”, so it’s fun to give them a little shit over it.

They must wear big boots to give them that extra height

I got blasted on here for saying the average penis size is 7 inches, and not 5, Im black and our average is a lot higher than the average of an Asian or a mexican or hindu indian..

Doing a quick search on the net largescale studies say its around 5.5 in the US and 5,2 here in the UK, it is around 6.5 inchs in west Africa though so race might have a factor there. What you could argue I spose is that really that actual average doesn't matter though and its more perception, I mean you look at sherdog and it does kind of show a distortion of what an "average" women might look like so the reverse being true is probably an issue for women as well with penis size. I would say from personal experience being a little over 6 1/2 inchs most womens reactions have seemed "whats expected" even if its somewhat above the average for a white brit.

Footwear wise I do actually wear boots(although 5'10 is my actual height) mainly because I spend a lot of time walking though mud/undergrowth/uneven ground as a landscape photographer, not with big heels though which I'd agree does look a bit "try hard".

Last edited:
yea, lol at the rock. dude is like 5'8 150 lbs soaking wet. pretending to be all buff and stuff. chris benoit used to tower over him

I met Kevin Hart in Hawaii last year and for the first time I felt tall.

Barkley was a power forward. He wasn't 6'4".
Barkley was listed at 6'8" as a rookie.

He lost four inches from that year to his retirement. The NBA is so full of shit. At least now we have the Combine, so ESPN jots everything down. Even now the heights quoted for basketball players, if you pay attention, are the ones from the Combine measured with shoes on.

*Edit*
And we're going in circles.

They listed him at 6'7" or 6'8" his rookie year. Can't remember which. Think it was the former.

yea, lol at the rock. dude is like 5'8 150 lbs soaking wet. pretending to be all buff and stuff. chris benoit used to tower over him
He's a legit 6'4", and was a Division I national football champion.

He's a legit 6'4", and was a Division I national football champion.

Conan O'Brien was a good 2+" taller than him when The Rock was wearing boots on his show and Conan is a legit 6'4" and compares well to actors that always go by that height like Kevin Nealon and Goldblum and 6'5" guys like Vince Vaughan and Tesh. Conan has been my standard for height comparisons as he's often taller than actors claiming to be 6'4" while he never claims to be anything over that himself. He was a good 2" taller than Sam from Supernatural who also claims to be 6'4".

A lot of dudes fraud with height, especially average-ish dudes who want to be tall. I'm a cunt hair over 5'11 barefoot and I see plenty of guys who say they're 6'1 (this seems to be the most commonly frauded number) and our height is almost identical. My little bro is a legit 6'1 and for a while I thought he was taller due to all the liars.

I never really paid much attention to height growing up but it seems to have become a major thing lately. Probably has something to do with the explosion of online dating apps.

I met Kevin Hart in Hawaii last year and for the first time I felt tall.
lol thats your favorite story Cint ive seen you mention that several times, I can tell you are proud of that moment

Conan O'Brien was a good 2+" taller than him when The Rock was wearing boots on his show and Conan is a legit 6'4" and compares well to actors that always go by that height like Kevin Nealon and Goldblum and 6'5" guys like Vince Vaughan and Tesh. Conan has been my standard for height comparisons as he's often taller than actors claiming to be 6'4" while he never claims to be anything over that himself. He was a good 2" taller than Sam from Supernatural who also claims to be 6'4".
yeah Conan is the best when it comes to comparing height, he is a giant, I think he might actually be 6 foot 5 and half but downgrades his height on purpose.

Jake Gyllenhall let some girl measure him on Conan, he is a legit 5 foot 11 and some change he was barely under 6 foot, so with Shoes he is probably 6 foot and half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back