Why Didn't Turinabol Work For Frank Mir?

He was knocked out with one punch in the first round. How much worse can you lose? Creatine Monohydrate does some of that too. I can show you the evidence if you want. LOL

Show me the research that shows evidence of steroids improving pain tolerance. I will look for myself, but if you showed me a study (not a bro-science webpage) it will make it easier.

To answer your question, they can improve your pain tolerance by increasing your bone density or by reducing inflammation. Also, anabolic steroids act as neurotransmitters, alterating the brain bio-chemistry by modifying the opioid receptors.
Source: Anabolic steroids and the athlete.

Also, if you don't like books, you can find articles like https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3001922/.

Creatine monohydrate is complete shit comparing to steroids. I am taking it now, it helps very, very, very, very, very little. I've never took steroids, but I've seen guys doing it. They become stronger, they put more muscle mass, they recover much faster (lack of inflamation), they can lift bigger, they are more focused (opioid receptors). Really, stop comparing creatine with steroids.

Now, can you answer my questions, please?
1. Do you think all the athletes who took steroids were such fools that they risked their health for nothing?
2. Why would somebody ban steroids if steroids are worthless?
3. Why did you only comment on the "pain resistance" argument? Do you agree with the others?

That is not evidence. You know you are taking something, that automatically changes your perception of your experience, and changes your behavior.

That is why scientists use blind studies, where the people don't know what they are taking, and the scientists don't know who is on what.
Actually that's a double blind study, but I'm sure you knew that already because of your obvious vast scientific knowledge. So in all the scientific studies you've looked at, you haven't found any evidence of PED's increasing athletic performance right ?

Theres a ton of Russian olympic medallists say you are wrong TS

Also from East Germany.

They had a doping program based on Turinabol and in 20 years while it lasted they won 519 Olympic medals, 192 being gold. Impressive for a country of 16 millions people.

The program was called State Plan 14.25.

The magic. Jon Jones chases the high of feeling good and having a good time, and he will take anything that makes him feel that way. I guess in that sense you can say it is performance enhancing, because when you feel good you often perform better.

But if you think you will win more fights because of steroids, guess what, there is no evidence to support this belief. Fighters who tested positive after a fight, more often lost than won. I made a thread showing the numbers. Search it.
Though you may be right, I'm not going to actually take the time to look into it, as I'm prone to laziness. However, what about the unknown? That being, all the guys who've used and never been caught. Or, organizations that never tested their fighters?

Why wasn't Frank Mir able to head kick Mark Hunt to oblivion? Why didn't it make his jaw bones and muscle tough like steel, and protect him from a one punch KO?

Frank Mir is legit BJJ black belt with one punch KO power, and a guy who beat Brock Lesnar, so why wasn't he 20% stronger and faster to beat a slow and flabby Mark Hunt?

Steroids don't work when it comes to fighting. In any given match-up, your chances to win with or without steroids is about equal.

MMA is not track & field where you are racing for split seconds. It takes a lot more to beat your opponent, and if you don't have it, you are not going to get it by using steroids.

If I am wrong, show me some evidence that contradict my position.

Look how many times Barnett has been caught roiding? hasn't really helped his game much...he still fights the same way he did 15 years ago...Steroids do not make you kick better or punch better...it doesn't improve your technique....it can give you better cardio...cause it forces your body to produce more red blood cells..it can make you faster, and hit harder. and just in overall much leaner, muscular condition...but diet can get you just as ripped...but you probably won't be as big...

Jones only decisioned OSP, while Manuwa KOed him.

Volkan >>>>>>> Manuwa >>> Natural Jones

The jones that fought osp, hadn't fought in quite awhile...and he was a last minute replacement...that will always throw off your game...and jon was just hesitant...but he still won every single round, with ease...he just wasn't quite as aggressive...

Because Frank Mir is what we call an F level athlete in a world of D level athletes

Fighters who tested positive after a fight, more often lost than won. I made a thread showing the numbers. Search it.

Source?
And how can us know if, without steroids, some of the fighters who won would have lost those fights?

100 fighters on steroids.
60 of them lose their fights.
40 of them win their fights.

Your conclusion? Steroids do not work because there are more loser fighters than winner fighters? LOL!

Did you think that maybe, without steroids, 80 of them lose their fights and only 20 of them win their fights?
Or 70-30
or 65-35
Or 85-15
Who the fuck knows?

All we know is that actual science tells us that steroids help an athlete a lot:
- INCREASE MUSCLE MASS
- DECREASE BODY FAT
- DECREASE INFLAMMATION
- INCREASE BONE DENSITY
- ACT AS NEUROTRANSMITTERS
- ENHANCE ATHLETIC ABILITY
- DECREASE TISSUE REPAIR TIME

ALSO, THEY CAN ACT DIFFERENT FROM PERSON TO PERSON.

JesusfuckingChrist, is that so complicated?!?!

Hey, Nick, you were right, man, everybody is on steroids. But guess what, dude, they don't work. Trololol!

TS - if steroids don't improve performance, why do so many fighters risk fines and bans to take them? Logic bro.

Why wasn't Frank Mir able to head kick Mark Hunt to oblivion? Why didn't it make his jaw bones and muscle tough like steel, and protect him from a one punch KO?

Frank Mir is legit BJJ black belt with one punch KO power, and a guy who beat Brock Lesnar, so why wasn't he 20% stronger and faster to beat a slow and flabby Mark Hunt?

Steroids don't work when it comes to fighting. In any given match-up, your chances to win with or without steroids is about equal.

MMA is not track & field where you are racing for split seconds. It takes a lot more to beat your opponent, and if you don't have it, you are not going to get it by using steroids.

Roids don't work which is why they're banned and fighters still use them.

Idiot.

Turinabol Hallway Mir definitely beat Turinabol Jones

It was a decisive victory

Then why did he risk millions of dollars by using steroids if they made no difference?

Riddle me that
Lol
what the hell bro....friendly fire or what ?

I don't think my post is disagreeing with you

Lmao @ TS sounds like this amateur has never even juiced

Absolutely crushed today physically despite waking with a massive anxiety attack and feeling like utter utter shit walking to the gym.

Was tossing around a wrestling dummy during breaks at BJJ, picked my coach around for a walk after he did the same to me (I weigh 40lbs less) and when he gave me some kettle bells for the usual "kill me" end of session work out I asked for heavier ones and did 3x20 instead of 10. Then took the dog for a two hour walk and then creampied. Celebrated with a beer or four.

That sweet sweet TRT I took two days ago.

Lmao @ TS sounds like this amateur has never even juiced
I only buy Anderson Silva brand Thai Sex Drugs and Frank Mir brand kangaroo meat. TS needs to step up his game

Roids don't work which is why they're banned and fighters still use them.

Idiot.
All I am saying is that steroids don't make a fighter more likely to win a fight. If you don't agree, show me contradictory evidence. It doesn't have to be the best evidence, just something that may support your counter argument.

Back