Why Didn't Turinabol Work For Frank Mir?

So, PEDs only work when you win. LOL

No, they work (when used correctly), but the effect can easily not be enough to push you over the top to a win in a given situation. That was my point.

That being said, 90 percent chance you are an obese troll with terrible hygiene.

Why wasn't Frank Mir able to head kick Mark Hunt to oblivion? Why didn't it make his jaw bones and muscle tough like steel, and protect him from a one punch KO?

Frank Mir is legit BJJ black belt with one punch KO power, and a guy who beat Brock Lesnar, so why wasn't he 20% stronger and faster to beat a slow and flabby Mark Hunt?

Steroids don't work when it comes to fighting. In any given match-up, your chances to win with or without steroids is about equal.

MMA is not track & field where you are racing for split seconds. It takes a lot more to beat your opponent, and if you don't have it, you are not going to get it by using steroids.

If I am wrong, show me some evidence that contradict my position.

Look, I am a nurse, and this makes no sense.........

Is anyone arguing that steroids are an "I win!" button, TS? No.
Essentially they are. Nobody made a big fuss about Turinabol when Frank Mir was on it and lost. But when Turinabones is devastating, then it must be the turinabol. LOL

No, they work (when used correctly), but the effect can easily not be enough to push you over the top to a win in a given situation. That was my point.

That being said, 90 percent chance you are an obese troll with terrible hygiene.
Ok, Turinabol only work on Jon Jones. I get it now. LOL

Ok, Turinabol only work on Jon Jones. I get it now. LOL

For your reference...

1458_original.jpg

Look, I am a nurse, and this makes no sense.........
Frank Mir took Turinabol was KO'd by grassing punch. According to Sherdog science, you can get up to 20% stronger while taking Turinabol and other androgens.

So, why didn't all these advantages benefit help Frank Mir?

This is the most retarded thread topic that has been done 100x and slapped down 100x, but somehow TS is the guy to show everybody. PEDs make you perform better than you otherwise would have, hence the "PE" part. If guys felt and performed the same on and off, why the fuck would anybody risk taking them?

Next topic, "someone got KO'd while wearing brass knuckles, therefore brass knuckles are no advantage".

Why didn't Advil take away my headache when it worked for you?

Also bones wasn't involved in a crippling motorbike accident that permanently robbed him of the mobility and fluid movement he had prior.

Thread is stupid, TS. Have your head checked by a professional to confirm your potato status.

Because it's not a magic drug that equals wins.

Something the PED haters refuse to comprehend.

Steroids don't work when it comes to fighting. In any given match-up, your chances to win with or without steroids is about equal.

Did you see Bigfoot in the first mark hunt fight and the bigfoot in the 2nd? It was like night and day. It was within the same year I think they fought, the only difference is that Bigfoot popped for the first fight.

This thread sucks, like most of the threads you make. Jones Jones is the GOAT dammit, and his PED use doesn't matter ! It doesn't matter ! Steroids don't help ! Well they do, but not in fighting ! If they helped in fighting then everyone that took them would always win and be like Superman ! Go on disprove that !

If frank mir had been on turbinol during the motorcycle accident would he have still gotten hurt is the better question?

For your reference...

1458_original.jpg
Except, I am not asking anybody to believe anything. I am asking them to prove that turinabol and other PEDs actually help fighters win fights. I don't think I have ever denied that Turinabol and other PEDs can help you get a bodybuilder physique and improve your squat and bench press. But that shit has very little to do with fighting. LOL

People are saying all types of things about PEDs, yet, nobody is presenting any evidence that actually shows that a fighter on PEDs has a greater than 50% chance of winning any random match-up in his weight-class.

This is what I am asking for. Evidence. Science is trolling now. LOL

If frank mir had been on turbinol during the motorcycle accident would he have still gotten hurt is the better question?
Apparently, he would have been 20% stronger with denser bones and more muscle density. Maybe he would have been less hurt.

One thing though, his recovery would have been improved. There is scientific evidence of this.

Back in my day, trolling meant something and we did it right and treated it like the art it is.

These trolls nowadays...damn

Why wasn't Frank Mir able to head kick Mark Hunt to oblivion? Why didn't it make his jaw bones and muscle tough like steel, and protect him from a one punch KO?

Frank Mir is legit BJJ black belt with one punch KO power, and a guy who beat Brock Lesnar, so why wasn't he 20% stronger and faster to beat a slow and flabby Mark Hunt?

MMA is not track & field where you are racing for split seconds. It takes a lot more to beat your opponent, and if you don't have it, you are not going to get it by using steroids.

If I am wrong, show me some evidence that contradict my position.
What is a Johnny Hendricks, for $500 Alex?

Worked for Hendricks from 2012 to 2014 (allegedly)

Horrible post. PEDS make a talented athlete better, stronger, faster, and recover quicker from intense training. The evidence is overwhelming and indisputable. See Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds, Ben Johnson, Vitor Belfort, Marion Jones and hundreds of others with and without PEDS.

Apparently, he would have been 20% stronger with denser bones and more muscle density. Maybe he would have been less hurt.

One thing though, his recovery would have been improved. There is scientific evidence of this.
So, if a fighters recovery improves, then they can train more. If they train more, they should improve. Let's say they get just 1 extra training session in per week, that means 52 extra training sessions per year. Wouldn't it stand to reason that getting in at least 52 extra training sessions per year is an advantage ? Have you ever competed in any sport ? Have you ever grappled ? Have you ever trained with someone before and after they began taking PED's ? I know the answer is no because if you had, you wouldn't make stupid threads like this and post stupid things like you do about PED's not helping fighters in so many threads.

By the time he fought Hunt, Mir natural T level was very low.

There's only so much Turinabol can do when your endocrine system is a mess.

Back