Why did GSP lie/claim that Anderson weighed 230 pounds as a reason why he wouldn't move up to MW?

GSP came in bigger than Thiago fuckng Alves when they fought and Thiago was roiding his fucking head off

He has always been scared of Anderson and pretty much anyon who can knock him out, after the Serra fight
Pretty much the stupidest comment of the thread and with Toner here that says something. Alves was about 15lbs heavier. GSP was closer to 180lbs walking around for that fight.

The people saying he walks around at 225 must be either haters or mentally challenged. He came in at 198 against DC with TWO DAYS NOTICE lol. He cut 30 lbs in 2 days? Can you just stop,please?
So is Silva mentally challenged? He is the one who said he cuts from 230.

How much these guys weigh out of shape is irrelevant. GSP isn't smaller because he doesn't let himself go between fights.
GSP was ~180 for almost his whole career, and was in the 170s. The big WW are close to 200 in shape, GSP was ~185 in shape. Hendricks was even over 200lbs on fight night.

he did it so some beta nerd would get mad and post a shit thread on sherdog in the future

GSP was definitely scared of Anderson's KO-power.

Because you're an idiot and Silva is the one who said he was 230lbs. How did Silva go from fighting at 170 to weighing 230? I seem to recall him getting caught with something ....

Stop lying racist troll. Everyone knows you spew propaganda hate from mamas basement.

And Ronda said she could beat Cain Velasquez. What do you prefer to believe? Facts or words?
Who you can beat is an opinion. What your weight is is a fact. Are you saying Silva is too stupid to know his actual weight or is he just a habitual liar and unable to help himself?

I never get tired of courageous keyboard warriors rightly calling out guys who actually get into the cage cowards. Because lets face it, anyone can get into the cage with guys like Alves, Hughes, Diaz, Penn, Henderson and other UFC WW contenders, but to post on Sherdog takes real bravery. In fact probably the only reason GSP actually fought in the UFC was because he lacked the balls to post on Sherdog.

Reading these posts is quietly inspiring, it makes one realize the depth of courage that is the Internet.

Lol I spent four years of my life in the marine corps only to come back and live in the hood as a white guy. Maybe you have never had to come home and look over your shoulder or always have a plan in case of danger or someone trying To harm you, but I have so I know a pussy when I see one. Maybe you don't. Keep up the mma fighter worship tho lol. For your information dummy, Brian Stann and Tim Kennedy had more balls than any fucking Ufc fighter that ever lived BEFORE THEY EVER STEPPED FOOT IN THE OCTAGON. I know this must never have dawned on you but now you know. Lol I never get tired of guys who never left home and took a risk who sit and worship the octagon like its the ultimate proving ground of courage. Lol you need to get out more dude

Anderson's ability to draw was greatly exaggerated.

People are saying all these bloated manlet WWs would beat Bisping and GSP is the only one amongst those suggested that is 5'11

GSP was ~180 for almost his whole career, and was in the 170s. The big WW are close to 200 in shape, GSP was ~185 in shape. Hendricks was even over 200lbs on fight night.
Lololol

He was never that small, give me a breal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back