Why did GSP lie/claim that Anderson weighed 230 pounds as a reason why he wouldn't move up to MW?

Damn you just made @Toner your bitch.

Is it nice to have a bitch like that? I'm a little jealous.
He is so butt hurt he started another thread asking why he is fighting bisping that weights 228. And why he wouldn't fight Silva. I guess he found out GSP doesn't lie. Right Toner?
What will you do when GSP ownes Silva's belt?

Tony tweeted this week his is 200.4.

Who gives a shit? He was below 180 with no fight in sight. Obviously he doesn't weigh anywhere near 200 lbs in shape.

GSP was ~180 for almost his whole career, and was in the 170s... GSP was ~185 in shape.

You're contradicting yourself, dummy.

Like I said, GSP weighed 185 or more. He once rehydrated to 192.

If the Rashad that fought Phil Davis shows up, Anderson literally gets raped.
Is that a thing now? "Rashad that fought Phil Davis".

But honestly, Anderson vs Rashad should be made right now. They're both way out of their prime, former Champs and now in the same weight class. The one who loses retires.

I still got Anderson winning today. How about you?

Lol I spent four years of my life in the marine corps only to come back and live in the hood as a white guy. Maybe you have never had to come home and look over your shoulder or always have a plan in case of danger or someone trying To harm you, but I have so I know a pussy when I see one. Maybe you don't. Keep up the mma fighter worship tho lol. For your information dummy, Brian Stann and Tim Kennedy had more balls than any fucking Ufc fighter that ever lived BEFORE THEY EVER STEPPED FOOT IN THE OCTAGON. I know this must never have dawned on you but now you know. Lol I never get tired of guys who never left home and took a risk who sit and worship the octagon like its the ultimate proving ground of courage. Lol you need to get out more dude

I did my time in service and under fire, and I suspect I did it before you were ever born. In my day we were taught you never disrespect anyone who actually puts it on the line, whether you like their uniform or the flag they're fighting under or not. That was also what my father was taught in WW2, and my grandfather in WW1. The only people I know who criticize people who've been through it are people who've done so themselves. Maybe that's changed, maybe you represent the new service, but if so I don't like it.

Same for MMA. GSP gets into the cage. That says all that needs to be said about whether he's a coward or not. He picks his fights, as does Anderson (who wouldn't go up to fight Jones), as does Jones (who wouldn't go up to fight Cain), but that's simply tactics; if you were in the marines you should have learned that whenever possible you choose who, where and when you fight. If you associate that with cowardice I'm wondering about your service record, because its something you should have been taught your first week in camp. Intelligence is one of the prime attributes of a warrior. Anyone who confuses that with cowardice is someone I wouldn't want in my unit.

Jesus he said over and over again that a good amount of time would be required to put on the weight properly... you ADHD riddled fucks.

Turns out Anderson was a roided mutant back in those days so good thing GSP didn't reward the cheater with that big payday. Maybe Andy can work his way back up the rankings and face the champ GSP, but without his dick pills I doubt that happens.

Lol nick Diaz didn't make any pussy-assed excuses about weight. He just fought Anderson. Unlike gsp

I did my time in service and under fire, and I suspect I did it before you were ever born. In my day we were taught you never disrespect anyone who actually puts it on the line, whether you like their uniform or the flag they're fighting under or not. That was also what my father was taught in WW2, and my grandfather in WW1. The only people I know who criticize people who've been through it are people who've done so themselves. Maybe that's changed, maybe you represent the new service, but if so I don't like it.

Same for MMA. GSP gets into the cage. That says all that needs to be said about whether he's a coward or not. He picks his fights, as does Anderson (who wouldn't go up to fight Jones), as does Jones (who wouldn't go up to fight Cain), but that's simply tactics; if you were in the marines you should have learned that whenever possible you choose who, where and when you fight. If you associate that with cowardice I'm wondering about your service record, because its something you should have been taught your first week in camp. Intelligence is one of the prime attributes of a warrior. Anyone who confuses that with cowardice is someone I wouldn't want in my unit.

Lol don't overthink this bro. Gsp ducked. It's ok other fighters do it too. But frank Edgar, Dan and benson Henderson never made excuses about size or adversity.

Lol you're telling me you want someone in your unit with no ability to finish an opponent at the highest level of fighting?

Lol you want someone in your unit whose going to let their fear and 15 lbs define their legacy? Lol you want someone in your unit who gets busted up in his last fight and retires only to come back and cherry pick the weakest and most vulnerable champ now that the man he fears no longer has the title? Lol you're either full of shit or an idiot.

I was taught o say fuck it, take the pain and get results. Win or lose go out there and rise to the challenge and die on the hill if that's what the moment requires. And everyone asked gsp to do that and he PUSSED OUT. Why can't you deal w that

Lol now mayhem is a bigger challenge than Anderson. Ok bro.
I never said that. Just that Diaz ducked Mayhem and the reason he gave was weight. So why did he duck Mayhem and fight Silva? Timing and having absolutely nothing to lose probably had something to do with it.

Who you can beat is an opinion. What your weight is is a fact. Are you saying Silva is too stupid to know his actual weight or is he just a habitual liar and unable to help himself?

So you're saying he cut from 230 to 198 in TWO DAYS? PLEASE. Stop. You're embarassing.

Conor McGregor also said Nate Diaz is three times his size,and your size is aa fact, right?

Is that a thing now? "Rashad that fought Phil Davis".

But honestly, Anderson vs Rashad should be made right now. They're both way out of their prime, former Champs and now in the same weight class. The one who loses retires.

I still got Anderson winning today. How about you?
What good striker has Rashad ever beat

Who gives a shit? He was below 180 with no fight in sight. Obviously he doesn't weigh anywhere near 200 lbs in shape.

GSP's walking around weight when he competed was 195 lbs from reports, Tony posted a vid this week showing he is walking around at 200+ lbs.

195<200

....so when somebody says "Tony is bigger than GSP" I think they are correct. Then you go posting some tweet were Ferg said he made a weight goal of 180 where he cut from 205...who the fuck knows how much effort Ferg put into making that 180? That is why is was simpler to just compare them to their out of comp walking around weight.

He was 167 weighing in for a title fight. He was that small, you are just ignorant and clueless.
Why dont you tell us what title fight this was ?

And everyone who has eyes could tell GSP was one of the biggest WW's of his day and thus, by far the strongest

You're contradicting yourself, dummy.

Like I said, GSP weighed 185 or more. He once rehydrated to 192.
He is stuck on repeat, no chance of getting through

Back