Why did GSP lie/claim that Anderson weighed 230 pounds as a reason why he wouldn't move up to MW?

GSP is not a big guy. He has a small frame. He has come into my work, and I am much bigger than him. I'm 6 foot 210 lbs. On the other hand - Weidman, Tito, Chuck Liddlel, Rampage are freaking giants. I have met them all at my work too as well. They are all a few inches taller and broader in the shoulders. There is a huge difference in those divisions - yet Anderson has moved up and didn't look undersized for the most part. Also BJ Penn came in, and he is very small too.....smaller than GSP. I have never met or seen Anderson in real life, but he is very tall and relatively broad in the shoulders. His frame is far bigger than GSP's, and he IS a much larger person.

LOL

GSP has the 2nd most delusional fanbase in MMA history. 2nd only behind Conor fans

Both RDA and Tony get up to 200lbs. GSP is only 197 fighting at MW and its the biggest hes ever been. You deny reality because it goes against your GSP hating ways.

Anderson was like tree times da size of him mon.

If Bisping fought the way a prime Silva fought, GSP would be saying Left Hook Larry walks around at 250.
Did Anderson knew sumo wrestling at the time asking for skip

Toner has been proven a fool and this thread should be wastelanded

He didn't want the fight, hell most of the LHW fighters didn't want the fight at the time.

But Forrest Griffin and James Irvin did? I'm sure Rashad, Machida, Shogun, Rampage, Chuck, and all the rest were shaking in their boots.

Prime Anderson was a scary man, no shame in ducking him he was a weight class above and would've gotten slaughtered by Andy. GSP wasn't obligated to fight him, and if I remember correctly the main thing about making this fight happen was money. Both GSP and Andy wanted a significant amount more of money and they didn't wanna pay. If this was still a thing it would've definitely happened in the WME era imo.

Pretty sure Ed Soares said Andrson is 230lbs before. Thats probably where he got it from.

You just wanted a reason to bash gsp cause youre a useless cuck
Bisping weighs somewhere around that.

Where's that excuse now?

The majority of Sherdoggers are agreeing with me. You GSP fans take the L.

How are they agreeing with you when youve been shown the evidence and proven to be a fool. Back under the bridge you go.

Jesus he said over and over again that a good amount of time would be required to put on the weight properly... you ADHD riddled fucks.

Turns out Anderson was a roided mutant back in those days so good thing GSP didn't reward the cheater with that big payday. Maybe Andy can work his way back up the rankings and face the champ GSP, but without his dick pills I doubt that happens.

But Forrest Griffin and James Irvin did? I'm sure Rashad, Machida, Shogun, Rampage, Chuck, and all the rest were shaking in their boots.
Both Forrest and Irvin had nothing to lose.

I don't think you remember Anderson's unbeatable aura at the time. People entered the cage already half beaten.

Bisping weighs somewhere around that.

Where's that excuse now?

I never used it as an excuse. GSP had contenders lined up at 170. He said if he fought at 185 he would like to take time to bulk up, a reasonable request. Hes had time and he bulked up. Now hes trying out MW.

Part of the reason GSP was so succesful is because he is smart.

Jesus he said over and over again that a good amount of time would be required to put on the weight properly... you ADHD riddled fucks.

Turns out Anderson was a roided mutant back in those days so good thing GSP didn't reward the cheater with that big payday. Maybe Andy can work his way back up the rankings and face the champ GSP, but without his dick pills I doubt that happens.

Hendricks and Kelvin didn't need much time to properly put on weight and attack the MW division.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/3/4/2030891/gsp-anderson-silva-is-huge-and-weighs-around-230-pounds

Anderson Silva weigh in results:

UFC 97 vs Thales Leites: 182 pounds

UFC 200 vs Daniel Cormier: 198.5 pounds

UFC 153 vs Stephen Bonnar: 202 pounds

Thoughts?
Because he's a duck. That's the only answer. Bisping is a former LHW. Anderson was a former WW. GSP didn't contemplate MW when Weidman was champ. Didn't contemplate it when Rockhold was champ. But Bisping wins and suddenly GSP drops his excuses. TLDR: GSP is full of shit.

Back