Why Conor didn't do his usual bouncy s---?

Because dude is running his own camp at this point. He does wtf he wants now and is a huge star. He probably cant go anywhere without media putting a mic in his face and taking pics and shit. He turned into a super rich celeb whos not even 30.

He couldnt handle all of it. He turned into a fuck up IMO. He needs to get his shit straight or fuck off and retire.

In virtually all McGregor fights he has that bouncy in and out karate style but with Khabib he was just plodding forward with none of that bouncy stuff, even in the third set where they were striking he was just plodding forward. Where was this shyt?

nZBLV7.gif

UZA6.gif

ImperfectForcefulHoki-size_restricted.gif

Funny you used those gifs since he put himself in prime position to be taken down.

Despite the Conor hater narrative here, being light on his feet would've made it much harder for Khabib to take him down, because judging the distance becomes ten times more difficult than when Conor literally stands in front of Khabib with flat feet. It also does nothing to make defending the TD harder if and when Khabib does close the distance -- it's not like Conor would float in the air for five seconds at a time. He'd be on solid ground well before Khabib would touch him, IF he managed to touch him. Also, bouncy footwork like Conor's shown before is a great defense against the kind of punch that knocked him down: you defend via distance management, so you don't care if it's an overhand or a takedown attempt, so you won't get caught by a level change feint.

he was mentally broken. can't blame him he is human too and Khabib is a scary motherfucker

Threat of the pillow fist

In virtually all McGregor fights he has that bouncy in and out karate style but with Khabib he was just plodding forward with none of that bouncy stuff, even in the third set where they were striking he was just plodding forward. Where was this shyt?

nZBLV7.gif

UZA6.gif

ImperfectForcefulHoki-size_restricted.gif
I wondered the same at the time. Like why the fuck is he plodding forward, but with the guys listed above, he never had to worry about the takedown like he did with khabib.

Yep, there are different styles of wrestling outside the power double leg NCAA D1, turns out that Dagestan specific style and chain wrestling worked out just fine.
The sad part is conrad and his fanboys know exactly what Kebabs style is with all the video evidence and still weren't convinced of the stylistic mismatch between the two

Round one was the most stifled er have ever scene khabib ih his entire career from the bottom. Danis obviously an elite coach who cant train his cardio too

Wrong. The entire intent of the first round was to run out Conrad's gas tank to make him easier to control and reduce the efficacy of his punches. Kebab knew all he had to do was to make McGregor work from bottom and the eventual pummelling would commence in the later rounds which it predictably did.

Been asking you to change your AV for years didn't realize this was the direction you'd go in.. #Respect for you and your man being proud of what you have. my ribs hurt. Whoever u bet is genius.
That would be me. @D 1 Wrestler I will give him props on taking it like a man (pun intended). That's what he gets for calling me out

He did seem rather flat footed. I’m guessing it was to help stop the takedown.

@D 1 Wrestler - remember when you argued with me for an hour that Conor was a superior wrestler to Iaquinta? That he'd mop the floor with Al in a wrestling match due to his A-level athleticism? Al got up from Khabib over 5 times having prepared for a 3 round fight against Felder. Any comments?

He did not say that? That is effen retarded and sheer lunacy

1. Darting in and out with that lead leg so far forward would have been like feeding takedowns to Khabib.

3. He looks like he aged 5 years in the last year alone. Most likely lost the athleticism necessary to fight that way.

Didn’t have the legs after the 1st round takedown

O, o we doing bouncy shit now?

I admit Conor did look a little different but I assert it to Khabib using the same gameplan as GSP did to Penn.

Back