Why Conor didn't do his usual bouncy s---?

In virtually all McGregor fights he has that bouncy in and out karate style but with Khabib he was just plodding forward with none of that bouncy stuff, even in the third set where they were striking he was just plodding forward. Where was this shyt?

nZBLV7.gif

UZA6.gif

ImperfectForcefulHoki-size_restricted.gif

Uses too much cardio and conor has none

Because he got taken down immediately and Khabib tired him out. Other bouncers lose their bounce as well when tired

because if his feet aren't firmly planted, its easier for habib to take him down.

If ya bounce too much with shit in your pants it will fall out. It's embarrassing.

Round one was the most stifled er have ever scene khabib ih his entire career from the bottom. Danis obviously an elite coach who cant train his cardio too

Holding on for dear life

Both Conor in round 1, and you to the moral victories you're inventing as a coping mechanism to Conor getting dominated, dropped, and exposed.

He didn't train touchbutt this time. That dork in the pork gave him those powers.

Nah but in all honesty. I feel in those fights Conor was a man on a mission. He wanted to become double champ he was so focused. This time he was just like "meh, we'll see how it goes". He didn't have a clear goal this time.

Round one was the most stifled er have ever scene khabib ih his entire career from the bottom. Danis obviously an elite coach who cant train his cardio too
Been asking you to change your AV for years didn't realize this was the direction you'd go in.. #Respect for you and your man being proud of what you have. my ribs hurt. Whoever u bet is genius.

Being bouncy while getting mauled just wouldn't be Proper now would it

In virtually all McGregor fights he has that bouncy in and out karate style but with Khabib he was just plodding forward with none of that bouncy stuff, even in the third set where they were striking he was just plodding forward. Where was this shyt?

nZBLV7.gif

UZA6.gif

ImperfectForcefulHoki-size_restricted.gif

Because he wouldn't be able to counter with any meaningful power without being planted and at the same time, fend off a takedown.

Bracing for that TD is my guess.

Wanted to put pressure on him to do a bad shoot so he can tag him coming in. Wanted to have better power with his feet planted and brace for the incoming entanglement.

Good or bad it was his choice and he can say more on it then us speculating.

Being caught off balance with your center of gravity 3' above the mat is a great way to get taken down.

The. Threat. Of. A. Takedown.

I was going to post this... but yep, before the fight started during the intros I remember seeing Conor starting to bounce but he then quickly stopped and went into a TDD heavy kind of stance.

Because you're harder to takedown when your feet is planted. Is the "threat of the takedown" really something new to Conor nuthuggers?

@D 1 Wrestler - remember when you argued with me for an hour that Conor was a superior wrestler to Iaquinta? That he'd mop the floor with Al in a wrestling match due to his A-level athleticism? Al got up from Khabib over 5 times having prepared for a 3 round fight against Felder. Any comments?

Because Khabib shot after 15 seconds

Do you McNuthuggers not understand what a takedown threat does to a striker?

I get what your saying, Conor seemed a little more flat footed. I believe it's because of the takedown threat, you can't be bouncy and karate-y when your legs are target for the Eagle

Back