Why Conor didn't do his usual bouncy s---?

You found a screenshot to prove your point. Did you watch the first 30 seconds of round 1? And what are you talking about. Wide stance makes for quicker movement, which helps against grapplers. You’d know that if you weren’t busy rolling in gi

Your reading comprehension is garbage dude. Please point to anywhere where I said the wide stance was bad.

I don't just roll in gi. I also train guys in no-gi judo for MMA. Quit pretending you know me or know anything, kid.

Your reading comprehension is garbage dude. Please point to anywhere where I said the wide stance was bad.

I don't just roll in gi. I also train guys in no-gi judo for MMA. Quit pretending you know me or know anything, kid.
Zzz trying to be pedantic to save face.

Zzz trying to be pedantic to save face.

Lol ok buddy. Epic comeback.

Ain't no saving face. Conor bouncing in and out is terrible to defend a takedown. His wide base with feet planted, ready to sprawl or move back is much better.

Where do you train, who do you train with, and what is your rank?

maybe he focused so much on wrestling and TDD that i think he neglected his bread and butter, the standup?.

Anthony Pettis was saying the same thing during his downfall. He focused too much on wrestling that he forgot what actually made him a champion in the first place, striking and jiu-jitsu.

He thinks he's a boxer now because he got beat up by Mayweather.

He overused his powers after all that coke usage.

giphy.webp

Must be pretty hard to sprawl when you have your feets off the ground

He fought the same way against Mendes. He probably thought it was a smart way to fight a wrestler because it worked the first time.

So what? That's completely irrelevant.

Like MANY have mentioned before, the fierce threat of a takedown means less bouncing around, period. You don’t want to react to a takedown and find yourself mid-bounce and lateral to boot.

How about you go on a whiskey and drugs binge and try that shit!

Like MANY have mentioned before, the fierce threat of a takedown means less bouncing around, period. You don’t want to react to a takedown and find yourself mid-bounce and lateral to boot.
???

Not only is that wrong, it's also 100% irrelevant in context.

He was scared and his legs were jelly

Also I imagine he was afraid of being too looses, considering the threat of takedowns.

He was definitely scared. His ego wants a rematch, but secretly he wants Khabib to fight Ferguson

Back