Why are we even entertaining the thought of GSP vs Khabib/Conor?

I'd rather GSP fought for the belt and if he won, defended it.

I am ok with him taking whatever fight he wants if there is no title on the line. As a fan, I don't want divisions to be on hold unnecessarily.

I'd be super happy if GSP became the first 3 division champ but I'd hate to see LW become even more of a cluisterfuck than Khabib, Conor and Tony have already caused.
Gsp could have held the MW belt hostage while he figured out his medical issues, but he didn’t. He dropped it and if anything the MW title picture is now once righted again from bispings bs defense fights.

The good thing is if gsp takes the 55 strap, and dumps it he might actually right the 55 title picture like he did at MW.

Right now the guy holding the title, fought the number 11 guy for it. Is that was no fault of his own, but personally I think that it should have been for the interim, and needs to fight tony or Conor for undisputed.

Now if he beats Conor I will be happy, and call kahib the undisputed LW champ, until he has to fight gsp that is

The man wants legacy fights. I say he's earned em. He's out of his prime, what's he got to prove against Woodley? Of course he's going to lose. Tyrones an explosive machine and GSP looks smaller and more frail than ever. Shit why don't you guys just say what you're really trying to say. "I hate GSP that boring coward, I wish he'd step in there with T-Wood and get KO'd"

He may but I really don't see him going to 155, personally.

If he does and wins the title, especially if it is to remove the 0 from Khabib's record, it will still be pretty significant but I am skeptical about 155. On the other hand, I was positive he would never return after he retired in 2013 and he came back and won the MW belt so what do I know? lol
He’s coming for the 55 belt if they let him.

He’s already making practice cuts according to some.

If he can make 155 there is no problem. He is not asking them to come up and face him.
Nope, that is an Anderson Silva thing and he got nothing but praise and GSP got nothing but shit his whole career for the whole situation.

Double-standards on Sherdog. Is normal.

The man wants legacy fights. I say he's earned em. He's out of his prime, what's he got to prove against Woodley? Of course he's going to lose. Tyrones an explosive machine and GSP looks smaller and more frail than ever. Shit why don't you guys just say what you're really trying to say. "I hate GSP that boring coward, I wish he'd step in there with T-Wood and get KO'd"
How can anyone that watched Woodley Maia call gsp boring

<36>

Both those fights are great. Conor vs GSP would the biggest fight out of all those matchups

He’s coming for the 55 belt if they let him.

He’s already making practice cuts according to some.

He may be able to. I am just skeptical about how it could effect him. It's probably been like since his high school days that he weighed that much.

How can anyone that watched Woodley Maia call gsp boring

<36>
I was there live we booed the shit out of him. The arena was electric all night until that fight. I feel bad now though, he really won me over with the Till fight.

Nope, that is an Anderson Silva thing and he got nothing but praise and GSP got nothing but shit his whole career for the whole situation.

Double-standards on Sherdog. Is normal.

Yeah Anderson was always all in for the GSP fight, as long as GSP came up to 185. Silva did some talking but he was never really excited about facing Jones at 205. GSP says he willing to go down for this. There is no problem..

Shit ya it is. Just want to look out for you buddy. I would hate for you to be upset. Why don't you take a few years off from sherdog, you will feel much better.
Tried that. Came back and the average IQ dropped about 100 points in this place while I was gone.
Now I feel guilty.

Yeah Anderson was always all in for the GSP fight, as long as GSP came up to 185. Silva did some talking but he was never really excited about facing Jones at 205. GSP says he willing to go down for this. There is no problem..
Right, just like I had no issue with Dillashaw/MM.

TJ did his callout but said he would go to 125.... Still got shit on for it lol

You should try again just to confirm that theory. You have our full support.
sorry, bud. I appreciate, but I am not taking the chance.
I can see what it did to you, and I rather not make it worse.
er... by you I mean "you" in general....

sorry, bud. I appreciate, but I am not taking the chance.
I can see what it did to you, and I rather not make it worse.
er... by you I mean "you" in general....

Aw, you are so generous. But really, you should go back to where ever you came from, I bet they really miss you there.

Please don't be the creepy kid who can't take a hint.

GSP only fights Conor if he beats Khabib.

So if Conor beats Khabib then got outgrappled to a decision by GSP then he would be "exposed"?
yep - I don't even see the issue. Is Khabib suddenly in the GOAT category? Not with those opponents and padded record. He has a lot to prove

Aw, you are so generous. But really, you should go back to where ever you came from, I bet they really miss you there.

Please don't be the creepy kid who can't take a hint.
it seems you didn't...

So if he isn't after money fights, then the only reason he is ducking the reigning champion in his own division is because he's scared.

Why else would he not fight Tyron?
That’s not begging. GOAT don’t beg, doesn’t have to. Whoever wins is calling out GSP.

Khabib is younger, 26-0 undefeated, and some people think hes the best fighter currently in mma, and hes bigger than gsp.

You think thats cherrypicking easy fights?

Gsp is 37 and has had multiple serious injuries and is out of his prime. If you dont consider khabib a challenge youre not bright

Last edited:
Conor is now most natural at 155. fighting at 145 got harder and harder, and if Anderson fought and crushed GSP at 170 it would have exposed GSP. Conor has serious holes and the right fighters can expose him.

GSP cleared his division and defended it against all comers. Conor has avoided defending his belts. Lots of fighters have gotten a belt in the UFC, not many have cleaned out the division and established themselves as the best ever in that division.

So if you aren't the greatest that's ever lived, you've been exposed?

Conor has emphatically, and without question proven himself to be the best fighter in the world at his weight class on 2 occasions, and the best available fighter on a 3rd. Losing doesn't "expose" anything.

Every fighter has holes in their game. GSP got brutalized by Serra, and tapped out by Hughes. Anderson got KOed and dropped a decision to Bisping. They weren't "exposed".

This was a beautiful ban. TS was triggered as hell lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back