Why are we even entertaining the thought of GSP vs Khabib/Conor?

So if you aren't the greatest that's ever lived, you've been exposed?

Conor has emphatically, and without question proven himself to be the best fighter in the world at his weight class on 2 occasions, and the best available fighter on a 3rd. Losing doesn't "expose" anything.

My issue is with people saying Conor is the GOAT of any division. I don't hold Diaz against Conor because he had no business fighting at that weight. While he's a great striker, he has weaknesses that haven't been exploited because he hasn't even defended his belt once. Hopefully Khabib is the one to expose his ground game weaknesses and shut up this GOAT talk forever.

He's entertaining and a good salesman. But he has no business being compared with the GOATs of the sport.

My issue is with people saying Conor is the GOAT of any division. I don't hold Diaz against Conor because he had no business fighting at that weight. While he's a great striker, he has weaknesses that haven't been exploited because he hasn't even defended his belt once. Hopefully Khabib is the one to expose his ground game weaknesses and shut up this GOAT talk forever.

He's entertaining and a good salesman. But he has no business being compared with the GOATs of the sport.
It was two LW’s fighting at WW, they just didn’t cut as much. It’s not like Nate ate horse meat and bulked up for a fight at 70, he was the same as always with less cut.

To me that was still a lw fight.

Khabib and GSP are the same size. That's a fight I am really interested in. No body has beaten Khabib. He's a legit guy who could outgrapple GSP. Then again, GSP could shut him down. That's what makes it intriguing for me.

No offence to guys like Tyron. He's a hard hitting WW, with good wrestling. I've seen GSP in that match up a few times. Sure Tyron could beat him. Wouldn't be surprised if he did. GSP could also beat Tyron. Also wouldn't be surprised if he did. Not really that interesting to me at this point when I know GSP only has a couple of fights left for me to see ever.

Back