Why are we even entertaining the thought of GSP vs Khabib/Conor?

Chain Saw

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's supposed to be the WW GOAT, but he wants to go down to 155 and fight someone like McGregor who is a former FW with extremely questionable TDD?

Shut the fuck up Georges, nobody wants to see that bullshit except for dumb ass casuals.

We all know that he would just retire again after the fight instead of taking on the top challengers. We also all know that he would have NEVER fought at MW if it wasn't Bisping who was holding the belt.

He is clearly not interested in fighting the best guys in the world, unless they are a weightclass below.

GSP needs to either fight Woodley or shut the fuck up and retire for good. I'm tired of him being terrified of the 2 past reigning WW champs, but talking like he wants to come back.

He was terrified of coming back and fighting Lawler when he was champ too.

BTW, if that ever happens, Woodley via KO. 1st round.

LOL. I want him to fight Woodley too, but GSP exposing Conor would be amazing.

aryI7VI.gif

I would love to see GSP vs Conor/Khabib. Guess that makes me a casual...:(

Gsp at aged 50 still beats Conor

You sound like a scared Conor fan op.

Don't worry...Conor won't be fighting again after Khabib is done with him.

You sound like a scared Conor fan op.

Don't worry...Conor won't be fighting again after Khabib is done with him.

What?

I don't even like McGregor and I hope Khabib breaks his face.

I just think GSP vs McGregor would be a retarded cash grab, because we all know what happens.

I would love to see GSP vs Conor/Khabib. Guess that makes me a casual...:(

You would rather see GSP vs Khabib/Conor than GSP vs Tyron Woodley?

That just sounds like you are more concerned about GSP's safety and well-being than with seeing a competitive fight.

Unlike you, dumb ass casuals pay to watch him fight...

But GSP doesn't come outright and say that, does he?

He and the UFC will try and sell GSP vs McGregor as if its some actual competitive fight with high stakes.

Hey, if Georges comes out and says "guys I really don't want to fight dangerous, strong fighters in my own division like Tyron Woodley. He would knock me dead, so I just want to fight small guys who pose no real threat to me, but have a big name in order to make large amounts of cash and make false claims towards my 'legacy'."

Then I won't have a problem with it.

Just keep it 100. ;)

GSP has little to gain and everything to lose by fighting woodley. Whether you want to admit it or not, having 3 belts would make him the first fighter in history to have it, and thus makes it extremely special.

welterweight goat with like 15 belts at home and a champ in 3 weight classes > anything anyone else has done in the ufc. It's a fight that could make history, but hey, let's watch gsp have his 13th title fight at WW, that will be special! the 13th time is sooooo much more special than all the other times.

Last edited:
Unlike you, dumb ass casuals pay to watch him fight...

Also Georges isn't exactly doing terrible for himself money wise, he's made more money than 90% of the UFC.

He has said himself that he doesn't need to ever fight again in his life.

So why is he begging for a money fight like some broke bum?

But GSP doesn't come outright and say that, does he?

He and the UFC will try and sell GSP vs McGregor as if its some actual competitive fight with high stakes.

Hey, if Georges comes out and says "guys I really don't want to fight dangerous, strong fighters in my own division like Tyron Woodley. He would knock me dead, so I just want to fight small guys who pose no real threat to me, but have a big name in order to make large amounts of cash and make false claims towards my 'legacy'."

Then I won't have a problem with it.

Just keep it 100. ;)

I can only assume - but I think he says whatever he wants and doesn't really care what people think at this period of career.

Also Georges isn't exactly doing terrible for himself money wise, he's made more money than 90% of the UFC.

He has said himself that he doesn't need to ever fight again in his life.

So why is he begging for a money fight like some broke bum?

Where exactly did he BEG for a fight?

welterweight goat with like 12 belts at home and a champ in 3 weight classes > anything else anyone has done in the ufc. It's a fight that could make history, but hey, let's watch gsp have his 11th title fight at WW, that will be special! the 11th time is sooooo much more special than all the other times.

Forget belts, forget money, forget public impression, all of that bullshit.

And just think about the fights.

What is more impressive, GSP beating McGregor, or GSP beating Tyron Woodley?

You know which one it is, I know which one it is, and Georges knows which one it is.

Forget belts, forget money, forget all of that bullshit.

And just think about the fights.

What is more impressive, GSP beating McGregor, or GSP beating Tyron Woodley?

GSP beating Khabib is more impressive than all the rest, since nobody will have done it. Tyron woodley lost to shields and couldn't even earn a shot at GSP when GSP was king.

Lol.

All these noobs that act like Woodley can hold a candle to GSP...

GSP has earned the right to fight whomever he wants.

GSP beating Khabib is more impressive than all the rest, since nobody will have done it. Tyron woodley lost to shields and couldn't even earn a shot at GSP when GSP was king.
Plus got absolutely whopped by Rory.

He wants the legacy of holding 3 belts in 3 weight classes.

Let him do his thing and just relax. This conor shit will all be over soon

Khabib is very dangerous at LW due to his size and strength over the other LWs combined with his grappling prowess.

Against guys like GSP, Robbie Lawler or Tyron Woodley, Khabib isn't nearly as dangerous.

Anyone who can stuff Khabib's takedowns will light him up on the feet.

Tyron Woodley is a much more dangerous fight than Khabib.

Back