Why are people so pro Trump getting impeached when it means Mike Pence will get in ???

I didn't make the bold claim that Trump was "unquestionably the worst president of all time".

The burden of proof is not mine, and "general incompetence and empty rhetoric" probably isn't adquate.

I said he's unquestionably the worst president of all time for two reasons: 1) it's true in so many ways that it's almost true in every way, and 2) it felt good.

Even then, if you want to have it your way, Trump has 3+ years left to fuck up whatever geopolitical perks he see to his administration. And it seems like he's heading right in that direction with NK.

Seriously, if we can somehow pull off kicking Trump out .... Mike Pence gets in.

WTF

Mike Pence is just as bad!!!

I think Trump picked an intentionally horrible guy just to secure his position cause nobody wants him to be president either.
I hate Trump as a person and won't likely get to see him torn apart by rapid dogs so impeachment is the next best thing. For the sake of all that is good he must fall. And I dont think Pence would spout off at the mouth and risk nuclear conflagration for the sake of his ego.

I said he's unquestionably the worst president of all time for two reasons: 1) it's true in so many ways that it's almost true in every way, and 2) it felt good.

Even then, if you want to have it your way, Trump has 3+ years left to fuck up whatever geopolitical perks he see to his administration. And it seems like he's heading right in that direction with NK.

Yes, I predicted your reasoning would be a large quantity of tiny pet peeves mostly imagined by the 'hip' side of the media rather than an unprecedented or catastrophic policy. Let's move on from that.

What do you believe he's doing wrong in regards to North Korea's missile threats? China and Russia have dropped their support of NK and it's really just a question of who strikes them first at this point. They are a true rogue nuclear power. What strategy would you pursue?

I bet if you took a poll 50 percent of the pro impeach trump characters will say if trump is impeached then Clinton will take over. watched many street interviews from fox news after Clinton lost and most people couldn't state a fact on why they hated trump. they just babbled their feelings and proven fake news quotes from cnn and msnbc. Sad

Yo my dude... whatever u are smoking please pass it around cause that is some good shhhiiiaatt u are high on!!! I wanna be on your planet son!

Btw... Have u seen a donkey by any chance?...

They've been been asking him to send thousands of troops to Syria, and he hasnt done it. I think Pence would have signed off on it.

He's not sending the 100k, but he's sent troops:

MARCH 9, 2017
WASHINGTON — The United States is sending an additional 400 troops to Syria to help prepare for the looming fight for Raqqa, the capital of the Islamic State’s self-proclaimed caliphate, American officials said on Thursday.

The increase, which includes a team of Army Rangers and a Marine artillery unit that have already arrived in Syria, represents a near-doubling of the number of American troops there.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/09/world/middleeast/us-troops-syria.html

Yes, I predicted your reasoning would be a large quantity of tiny pet peeves mostly imagined by the hip/yung media rather than an unprecedented or catastrophic policy. Let's move on from that.

What do you believe he's doing wrong in regards to North Korea's missile threats? China and Russia have dropped their support of NK and it's really just a question of who strikes them first at this point. They are a true rogue nuclear power. What strategy would you pursue?

First paragraph is a scapegoat.

Second paragraph I don't have an answer for. Do you take lightly the fact that a war with NK could potentially lead to massive amounts of civilian deaths across NK, SK, Guam, Japan, etc.?

Pence is a living nightmare.He is hundreds of times worse than trump.Trump most likely will lose re election.Pence would be harder to remove IMO.
Sick bastard tried to make women in his state hold funerals for their abortions.Thats pretty fing messed up.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/14/12190380/mike-pence-trump-vice-president-abortion-funerals-fetuses

It passed 37-13 in the house including 5 female legislators. A woman co-wrote the bill and another co-sponsored it.

If nothing else we'd save some money:

Donald Trump’s trips to his luxury Florida resort have already cost the US taxpayer at least $24 million (£19.2 million) - roughly as much as Barack Obama spent on travel in the first two years of his presidency.

Mr Trump has spent seven weekends at Mar-a-Lago since taking office ten weeks ago. It is estimated that each of these trips costs at least $3 million (£2.4 million), covering the President’s extensive security detail.

In total, Mr Obama's travel bill over the eight years of his presidency came to $97 million (£78 million) - an average of $12.1 million (£9.7 million) a year.

President Trump almost matched this figure in his first month - spending $10 million (£8 million) on three golfing holidays.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...obama-eight-years-mar-a-lago-us-a7670541.html

First paragraph is a scapegoat.

Second paragraph I don't have an answer for. Do you take lightly the fact that a war with NK could potentially lead to massive amounts of civilian deaths across NK, SK, Guam, Japan, etc.?

No, but I don't believe North Korea itself is the obstacle. Any of the major world powers could squish it like an ant and all have taken turns threatening to.

The problem that nobody wants to foot the bill (and probably only the US can afford to), however Russia/China don't want another US-friendly state at their back door, especially given our reckless trade obstruction/sanctioning habits (this is why we should demand more compelling justification than hacking accusations or how they treat their shemales when we plunge international relations to new lows).

The dream solution would be unilateral support for a South Korean-led surgical strikes on NK nuclear facilities, but apparently we can't track the precise locations of all of those facilities and there's too much risk of a counter-strike. It also wouldn't achieve much without an occupation since they could just rebuild new sites, and SK military isn't capable of an occupation without knocking us back to the first question (which superpower gets to set up a puppet-state).

I think given China's gradual economic abandonment, NK's government is on its death bed. The sudden wave of missile provocation isn't as much the result of breakthrough technology as a display of force/legitimacy to the NK public while the classic source of their legitimacy (China) disappears. Trump's best approach (which I bet is already underway) may be to make war seem imminent and further shake the NK public while funding a domestic coup.

Your original post implied that Trump is worsening the situation/en route to a disaster. How so? It's really a matter of picking the best possible disaster, which is stressing NK into internal collapse (and hoping they aren't dumb enough to actually attack Guam).

Last edited:
No, but I don't believe North Korea itself is the obstacle. Any of the major world powers could squish it like an ant and all have taken turns threatening to.

The problem that nobody wants to foot the bill (and probably only the US can afford to), however Russia/China don't want another US-friendly state at their back door, especially given our reckless trade obstruction/sanctioning habits (this is why we should demand more compelling justification than hacking accusations or how they treat their shemales when we plunge international relations to new lows).

The dream solution would be unilateral support for a South Korean-led surgical strikes on NK nuclear facilities, but apparently we can't track the precise locations of all of those facilities and there's too much risk of a counter-strike. It also wouldn't achieve much without an occupation since they could just rebuild new sites, and SK military isn't capable of an occupation without knocking us back to the first question (which superpower gets to set up a puppet-state).

I think given China's gradual economic abandonment, NK's government is on its death bed. The sudden wave of missile provocation isn't as much the result of breakthrough technology as a display of force/legitimacy to the NK public while the classic source of their legitimacy (China) disappears. Trump's best approach (which I bet is already underway) may be to make war seem imminent and further shake the NK public while funding a domestic coup.

Your original post implied that Trump is worsening the situation/en route to a disaster. How so? It's really a matter of picking the best possible disaster, which is stressing NK into internal collapse (and hoping they aren't dumb enough to actually attack Guam).

I don't think Trump is helping or is in a master plan. He's an idiot.

Maybe his people, not him.

I like your idea about forcing a NK internal collapse but I don't think that's what's going on. They are for sure doing things to manipulate the public and they for sure don't want war, but Trump and the other guy are playing brinkmanship that could easily lead to accidental war.

If they hit Guam, we forced their hand.

That's a shitty case.

Tump's incompetence is so pronounced that it's absurd. You're simply guarding him from practical criticism by retreating to this grand, overarching idea of the trajectory of American politics. It's hand-waving dog shit. What's funny is that right after making that movement, you, with no awareness of the irony, say, "the economy is soaring at all-time highs," as if that's something that you can directly attribute to something Trump has done.

I'll answer your lol with a LMAO.

The quantitative data to justify my argument is data that you eschew to suck the dick of your word salad shell game.

Wow, @AviatorShades saw you coming.
Would've thought you'd have put up at least a bit of a fight before proving him right though.
Shame.

They'll just start crying about pence the very next day without missing a beat. I sure hope Trump stays though, I'm loving the tears.

I like some of Mike Pence's positions.

But America needs Trump.

Obviously the left hates Pence though.
I can see why you'd like Pence most of the way other than the Catholic thing. But even if you agree with his positions, he's such a slimy double talking politician. Worse in that regard than anyone else involved in the two primaries including Hillary

If Trump is worthy of being impeached that stands alone.

His successor should not affect it.

That is why she lost then.

Exactly. Most people who were experiencing the election thought Hilary had this in the bag , and she did - so they didn't vote because of that. Everyone said Trump was going to lose so why bother vote.

And that fucked her over!!!

You'd be wrong as usual, I own my own home, earn a salary, pay taxes, and fuck your mother on the weekends.
that's funny I do the same things too. but I fuck your mom, your sisters and your wife all at the same time. they all giggle at how small your so called penis is.

Back