Why are people so pro Trump getting impeached when it means Mike Pence will get in ???

I think Pence will take over at some point when the swamp runs out of answers and begins making attempts on the Presidents life. Say what you want about Trump, he is doing everything he can to avoid sending troops to war despite everyone around him begging him to do it. I think with Pence, we'd see more of the usual neo-con leadership and troops on foreign soil. I hope it doesnt happen.

Trump will do whatever Mattis and the military leadership tell him he's gonna do. He is remarkably hands off, and he's not doing much of anything towards either end.

I just want to see Trumpsters shrivel up like slugs on salt.

Pence is a fucking closet gay. We'll take him apart next.

Waaah trump tweets

Waaah trump swears

Waaah trump grabs pussy

Move to Canada if you're so soft

Waah they don't like Trump.

Waah I know they're right when they criticize him.

Waah Trump still hasn't built my wall.

Really? You feel seriously threatened by small children? Oh my God, I dont think I would openly admit that, myself.....
Yep and I'll kick his shitty little ass if he tries squaring up at me too. If you don't want to teach your kids about respect, they're gonna learn the hard way.

Waah they don't like Trump.

Waah I know they're right when they criticize him.

Waah Trump still hasn't built my wall.
Waaaah Hillary lost

Waaaah I can't get over it

Waaaah he's not impeached

I just want to see Trumpsters shrivel up like slugs on salt.
Never

g25g57ZPSz-2.png

Yep and I'll kick his shitty little ass if he tries squaring up at me too. If you don't want to teach your kids about respect, they're gonna learn the hard way.

I hope genetics precluded you from breeding. A fear of small children, ie the Evergreen Gene, is not a gene our species needs moving forward.

Trump will do whatever Mattis and the military leadership tell him he's gonna do. He is remarkably hands off, and he's not doing much of anything towards either end.

They've been been asking him to send thousands of troops to Syria, and he hasnt done it. I think Pence would have signed off on it.

I hope genetics precluded you from breeding. A fear of small children, ie the Evergreen Gene, is not a gene our species needs moving forward.
You're a disgusting piece of trash. You want people to die because they're trump supporters. Fellow Americans. Doesn't get much lower than you.

They've been been asking him to send thousands of troops to Syria, and he hasnt done it. I think Pence would have signed off on it.

I think that would happen, but not for the reason you propose. I see Pence cleaning out the Bannons, not to mention the Conways and Millers, from the white house. Bannon is probably the only guy convincing the President not to go into Syria, despite the advice of the military establishment.

Yea, think about it. Think about how low you're willing to take this. You should take a walk and get some perspective.

You might be the one needing perspective, considering you are having an argument with me over points I never raised.

Back