Why are people so pro Trump getting impeached when it means Mike Pence will get in ???

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Seriously, if we can somehow pull off kicking Trump out .... Mike Pence gets in.

WTF

Mike Pence is just as bad!!!

I think Trump picked an intentionally horrible guy just to secure his position cause nobody wants him to be president either.

I like some of Mike Pence's positions.

But America needs Trump.

Obviously the left hates Pence though.

I like some of Mike Pence's positions.

But America needs Trump.

Obviously the left hates Pence though.

I need a wild wolf to live in my house with my family and to feel like I'm constantly in danger.

No I don't.

Because daddy Trump scolds them. They will take anybody over him.

I bet if you took a poll 50 percent of the pro impeach trump characters will say if trump is impeached then Clinton will take over. watched many street interviews from fox news after Clinton lost and most people couldn't state a fact on why they hated trump. they just babbled their feelings and proven fake news quotes from cnn and msnbc. Sad

Because Pence is not an incompetent national embarrassment. He also, to my knowledge, isn't a crooked business person whose businesses are making tons of money at tax payer expenses. Pence also hasn't shown any inkling that he would put all of his kids in high positions of power either. Pence would rubber stamp the same crap that gets through Congress the same as Trump would. Except he'd probably manage to use his rubber stamp without shitposting on Twitter every five minutes and being a complete bumble fuck.

Most of all, if Trump has committed a crime then he would deserve to be impeached. It's really that simple.

I bet if you took a poll 50 percent of the pro impeach trump characters will say if trump is impeached then Clinton will take over. watched many street interviews from fox news after Clinton lost and most people couldn't state a fact on why they hated trump. they just babbled their feelings and proven fake news quotes from cnn and msnbc. Sad

I bet you're an idiot.

Actually I don't bet that, I'm certain.

Pence would be way better. He's a religious nut, and would put through most of the same crap as Trump, but at least when NK sabre rattles, he wouldn't feel the need to puff his chest out at the impending danger.

Policy-wise, I agree that Pence is just as bad.

However, there is something to be said of the security of knowing that your president isn't going to start WW3 over some foreign leader calling him a twat on twitter. Seriously, this is the only time in American history where we've had a legitimately unstable president incapable of operating like a mature adult and not lashing out at everyone around him, colleague or layman. Having that period over would be something at least.

he won't be impeached, 1.

2, people wishing for Pence are tripping, especially if they are leftists. He's a more career politician, has views more in line w/ the rest of the Party and is much more likely to actually get shit done.....

none of which will help liberals. It takes a real genius to pedantically whine yourselves into a much worse position, but they're trying haha

Seriously, if we can somehow pull off kicking Trump out .... Mike Pence gets in.

WTF

I think Trump picked an intentionally horrible guy just to secure his position cause nobody wants him to be president either.

Pence can string intelligent sentences together, does not use twitter like a 14 year old girl, and generally is not an international laughing stock.

Last edited:
Because spoiled brats cry when they don't get their way

WTF

It's funny how people seem to think that because a loud number of people don't like the president that they can just up and remove him.

I bet this stems from the participation trophy generation. The generation where if I whine and cry enough I'll get my way. The generation that doesn't know how to deal with losing or being told no.

Sorry your parents didn't teach you how to deal with that human emotion. Hopefully these next 8 years will fix that for you. Sorry you have to learn it this way.

Just know that life isn't fair... and not everybody wins all the time.

Because Pence is not an incompetent national embarrassment. He also, to my knowledge, isn't a crooked business person whose businesses are making tons of money at tax payer expenses. Pence also hasn't shown any inkling that he would put all of his kids in high positions of power either. Pence would rubber stamp the same crap that gets through Congress the same as Trump would. Except he'd probably manage to use his rubber stamp without shitposting on Twitter every five minutes and being a complete bumble fuck.

Most of all, if Trump has committed a crime then he would deserve to be impeached. It's really that simple.

Yeah but pence isn't a Rockstar like Donald. That's why he's the peoples champion, literally.

Back