Why are people so pro Trump getting impeached when it means Mike Pence will get in ???

Yo my dude... whatever u are smoking please pass it around cause that is some good shhhiiiaatt u are high on!!! I wanna be on your planet son!

Btw... Have u seen a donkey by any chance?...
I watch the news daily and see how stupid people are.

He speaks real good.

He might round up homosexuals and electroshock the gay away, and start executing women who get abortions, but at least he'll sound Presidential when he does it.

I watch the news daily and see how stupid people are.

Yes! I knew as soon as I read your post that you were a dedicated Fox News and breitbart watcher/follower.

High five ya lemming! :)

that's funny I do the same things too. but I fuck your mom, your sisters and your wife all at the same time. they all giggle at how small your so called penis is.

When you use the insult I just used and it takes you a whole day it just makes you look more stupid, not clever.

When you use the insult I just used and it takes you a whole day it just makes you look more stupid, not clever.
The "I know you are but what am I?" Defense seems to be common with the retards around here.

Pence is a WAY better alternative than Trump. Trump is a complete embarrassment. I really think he's nuts to be honest. Has sever self-esteem issues and has to be babied all the time and told he's great. The biggest snowflake of them all

She wasn't (or shouldn't have) counting on my vote to begin with - middle-aged, conservative, white, working class, religious.
Trumb won because of you!!!! You did not vote for the opposing team!!!

Yes! I knew as soon as I read your post that you were a dedicated Fox News and breitbart watcher/follower.

High five ya lemming! :)
I watch both CNN and Fox. CNN runs their own agenda and proven fake news. Try watching real news and yes I am a Trump supporter

I watch both CNN and Fox. CNN runs their own agenda and proven fake news. Try watching real news and yes I am a Trump supporter

I am sorry did you actually think I gave a shit about what you actually watch??? Lololol!..

Tard...

Pence is a even tempered, smart man, and a good role model for my kid.

Even though I disagree with many of his stances politically, he's respectable and is far less likely to do anything stupid to destroy our country or start a war.

Yeah but pence isn't a Rockstar like Donald. That's why he's the peoples champion, literally.

Uh, pretty sure Hillary was the people's champion. Trump won the electoral college.

Uh, pretty sure Hillary was the people's champion. Trump won the electoral college.

I guess we have a very, very different view of who counts as 'people'

Mine doesn't include illegals for example.

I guess we have a very, very different view of who counts as 'people'

Mine doesn't include illegals for example.

Of course not, you are scum. Im giessing it also doesnt include americans who are children of illegals. Or people who look like they might be.

Of course not, you are scum. Im giessing it also doesnt include americans who are children of illegals. Or people who look like they might be.

Whoa, what's that part about looks? I never mentioned anything like that. I'm all for legal immigration. Are you projecting?

Also, please take the time to type properly and think before you post. 'Giessing' isn't a word and makes you look like an amateur.

Whoa, what's that part about looks? I never mentioned anything like that. I'm all for legal immigration. Are you projecting?

Also, please take the time to type properly and think before you post. 'Giessing' isn't a word and makes you look like an amateur.

I dont use autocorrect. This is a forum, not an english assignment.

So thry become people when they get proper documentation from the US government? I guess all foreigners must not be people either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back