Who's the most well-rounded among the 3: GSP, MM, Bones

1. Johnson (no known weaknesses)
2. Bonny Jones (weak hands)
3. Pierre (old, no finishing ability, may no longer be elite)

#1 is unquestionably Mighty Mouse.

Mouse has shown a more well rounded arsenal than both Jon Jones and GSP.

Mouse has shown he excels in EVERY aspect of MMA. He has it all:

Boxing, kickboxing, wrestling, Takedowns, TDD, clinch game, transitions, submissions, sub defense, KO power, footwork, cardio, a solid chin, etc.
He is the worst at promoting himself or appealing to fans though.

LOL, grappling is not only rasslin. Finished via submission during his champ run more than GSP.

Taking people down is overrated.

<{nope}>these nuthuggers-haters can't analyse anything rationally.

I specifically mentioned wrestling which Anderson has none. How can he be the most complete when he struggles with one dimensional wrestlers? So Anderson is a better submission artist. Didn't really grappling was just submissions. Anderson has rarely displayed a top game, or guard passing, his inabilty to get off his back so he resorts to stalling. MM and GSP are undoubtebly better in this regard thus being more complete. Remove Anderson's nuts from your gob for a second

I specifically mentioned wrestling which Anderson has none. How can he be the most complete when he struggles with one dimensional wrestlers? So Anderson is a better submission artist. Didn't really grappling was just submissions. Anderson has rarely displayed a top game, or guard passing, his inabilty to get off his back so he resorts to stalling. MM and GSP are undoubtebly better in this regard thus being more complete. Remove Anderson's nuts from your gob for a second
Struggles by submitting them?

No no no: you are the one into ass play. And Anderson left you sore.

The only thing Anderson has left me sore is ever believing he was legit. It just happens he's a damn fraud

I actually think GSP wins this debate.

Half the posters on here didn't even watch him during his prime so obviously they don't know

It's probably much higher than half considering how many posters on here think that both of the Diaz vs McGregor fights were the best fights of all time.

I actually think GSP wins this debate.

Half the posters on here didn't even watch him during his prime so obviously they don't know
You are wrong. GSP relied on one dimensional boring techniques that ruined mma. He also fought the weakest competition among the three: he is a horrible striker.

1) Mighty Mouse, no question. Full range of weapons at all ranges & areas of combat, transitions seamlessly between all ranges; striking to grappling, wrestling to gnp to subs, defensively sound everywhere, always planning ahead and setting stuff up.

IMO Jones & GSP are tied, Jones is weak in punching range and GSP is best striking on the outside and not that good in the pocket or the clinch. They're both very good at avoiding their weak areas but the weaknesses do exist and have been exploited by the right opponents (Gustufsson for Jones, Hendricks & Diaz for GSP).

Back