Who's the most well-rounded among the 3: GSP, MM, Bones

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Rank them on who has the most well-rounded skillset for an MMA fighter.

George St Pierre
Demetrious Johnson
Jon Jones

tumblr_omio7hXv6t1rpduwho1_500.gif

MM
Jones
GSP

Reasons (lack of):
KO power for Jones
Subs diversity and KO power for GSP

It's really close though

Last edited:
I put the reasons at the end
Like I said, I think any order would be justifiable and it's really really close
I was confused. Doesn't that make him first since he has subs diversity + KO power, while JJ only has KO power as you stated?

I have:

Jones
GSP
MM

Jones was the most well-rounder MMA fighter to fight in the octagon. GSP comes second (looked unbeatable in his prime, avenged his two losses brilliantly). I have MM third because he's fighting, imo, in a weaker division.

Lol, the smaller fighters will always be more well rounded cause they are smaller.

That can be said for whole weight classes.

The higher you go in weight classes, the clunkier the people become.

I have:

Jones
GSP
MM

Jones was the most well-rounder MMA fighter to fight in the octagon. GSP comes second (looked unbeatable in his prime, avenged his two losses brilliantly). I have MM third because he's fighting, imo, in a weaker division.

<{cruzshake}>

yes his division is weak, but MM is the most well rounded fighter. i hope hes not the next ronda rousey, cuz i like him.

I actually think GSP wins this debate.

Half the posters on here didn't even watch him during his prime so obviously they don't know

I have:

Jones
GSP
MM

What does any of this have to do with how well rounded their skills are? MM is more well rounded than GSP because he can do more inside the cage such as clinch work, subs, and stance switching.

Lol, the smaller fighters will always be more well rounded cause they are smaller.

That can be said for whole weight classes.

The higher you go in weight classes, the clunkier the people become.
Jones says otherwise

Back