Who would you pick Weidman vs. Belfort?

I think Weidman but I think it'll be his toughest fight yet. I think Belfort is a harder matchup for Chris

Weidman's good but he isn't going to leave 2014 with the belt

If it's in Brazil so Vitor can juice, probably a win for him. Anywhere else, Weidman

would vote for Weidman if i wasn't on dubbs......that said can't wait for the fight.

so fucking pumped up right now, can hardly type. 168 was fucking nuts.

Weidman all the way. Can Vitor fight in Nevada? I give him a better chance if the fight happens in Brazil...

I would've picked Vitor against Anderson but not so sure about Weidman.

Since Beltfort has been training with Pedro Diaz his striking is looking accurate and clean. Weidman is very impressive, but I feel like he still needs to work on his striking ability. I'm unsure atm.

In this fight, Weidman can wear Vitor down and get a TKO, submission or a decision victory, while Vitor can possibly KO or TKO Weidman with his great striking, look to defend the takedown and if he does get taken down then work to get back up or lock up a deadly submission like the armbar he almost got on Jones.

Gotta give the edge to Weidman

Weidman all the way. Can Vitor fight in Nevada? I give him a better chance if the fight happens in Brazil...

yes he can fight in Nevada....without TRT. i doubt very much he gets an exemption, but saying that they gave one to Chael.......so who fucking knows.

Weidman by whatever. AFter Vitor i think finally ppl will realize how good he is. A few delusional Machida-fans (dat Machida impregnable TDD :redface:) wont wanna hear about it though.

Weidman has absolutely amazing striking. I can see Vitor catching him with a headkick, but it wouldn't be a knockout blow. Weidman would probably get a TKO or submission on the ground after taking Vitor down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back