Who would you pick Weidman vs. Belfort?

This fight better take place in the US

It doesn't matter where the fight takes places because people seem to forget Vitor still trains in the U.S. at Blackzilians for his fights where he is blood tested throughout his camp.

Weidman is a tough fight for Belfort. A fresh wrestler with heavy hands and intelligence. I'm leaning towards Weidman, but that fight could be a barn burner.

Easily? haha Let's not get carried away here. Weidman can most certainly win but the way Belfort has looked lately I find it hard to believe anyone is gonna beat him "easily."

Reread my comment. Vitor won't have help.

Chris "Man Of Steel" Weidman is better than Vitor "TRT" Belfort.

Reread my comment. Vitor won't have help.

There is no proof whatsoever that Vitor cannot get an exemption outside of Brazil. A few months back Keith Kizer gave his opinion that he didn't think Belfort would be able to get an exemption in Las Vegas, but Kizer is not involved in the decision making process. And Vegas is not the only place in the U.S. the fight can take place. Also, Belfort fought Jones in Canada on TRT.

I pick Vitor in every fight. This will be no different.

Vitor has a punchers chance but Weidman is too smart to just walk into a punch.

I pick Weidman to retain his belt.

Vitor has a punchers chance but Weidman is too smart to just walk into a punch.

I pick Weidman to retain his belt.

Walking into a punch is irrelevant when you are getting high kicked :)

I will take vitor

4th straight head kick KO finish for The Phenom... It's gotta be some record by then.

I'm more confident Weidman would beat Belfort now than ever, he would control the distance and mix it up till he got the finish with GnP or a submission.

All Weidman has to due is weather the first and pound him out in the second. It's nothing to boss.

Back