Who would you pick Weidman vs. Belfort?

Belfort, please, please.

I'm sold on Weidman, not so much on Vitor's "comeback". I think Weidman subs him in the 2nd

Weidman via what Anthony Johnson was doing before those ridiculously quick stand-ups, and Rumble gassing due to failed weight cut.

Basically a complicated way of saying Weidman via grappling and tiring Vitor out so his stand up is less explosive.

Sorry Weidman haters, but Weidman is a nightmare matchup for TRT Belfort.

1) i don't see how belfort gets the TUE for TRT; 2) belfort always was susceptible to getting wrestlefucked; 3) weidman's standup is better than most people think; 4) weidman finishes belfort and retires him.

the way vitors been fighitng. he's scary as hell lookin.. i see vitor winning if he shows up like the intense jacked beast he' sbeen showing up as.. anything less and weidman takes it and rides his undefeated streak

Vitor won't have help. Chris wins easily.

Wouldn't be surprised if Belfort was a slight favorite. He's got one punch ko power and is on a tear

It used to be, depends on which Belfort shows up. But now it's, who can stop Belfort. So far, it's only been Andy and Jones to stop him. Dude is scary.

Vitor's TRT fueled "comeback" is a disgusting black eye for the sport.

Weidman via the way many of Vitor's defeats have happened--superior wrestling.

TRT Vitor. . . or...?

lol weidman mauled silva twice and you clowns think vitor is gonna win? must be bitter silva fans.

weidman is going to wreck vitor. vitor has maybe 20% chance at getting a first round finish, other than that weidmans gonna mollywhop him.

Weidman is a SMART fighter with skills. In my opinion, he will remain as the champion for a long time. And yes, I predict Weidman will beat Belfort.

Back