Who would you pick Weidman vs. Belfort?

only way i see victor becoming more annoying is with that belt.....and i dont want that

Cant wait to see Vitor pimp out the belt with golden crucifixes and lions and shit

betting that Chris will be smart enough to dodge his early flurries, then repeatedly take him down and break Vitor's will by dominating him from bell to bell like Randy and Tito did.

I have a feeling Weidman will keep this belt for a longtime... this kid is unbelievably good. Even though MW is the toughest division and Machida will have the best chance at beating The Exterminator... I really believe Weidman is just next level.

Potentially future p4p king for sure. I'm completely sold.

I love Vitor, but there's no way he stops the takedowns and he probably gets submitted in the first round.

Belfort.

He looks absolutely unstoppable.

His "comeback" into relevancy is one of the greatest ever.

If weidman makes it out of the first he wins. Vitor has the overeem syndrome, he looks amazing in the 1st but then mentally breaks after that.

Vitor's wrestling and grappling will be a weakness, and Weidman has great standup defense.

Vitor will break in the championship rounds... might get a flash KO early but I see Weidman grinding it out and finishing him in the later rounds.

Wouldn't be surprised if Belfort was a slight favorite. He's got one punch ko power and is on a tear

11-0 and a one punch KO of A Silva who had never been KO'd. Weidman is on a tear. I think Belfort's resurgence is telling of how effective TRT is. I think it will be a great fight though.

I don't know how any could say Vitor if they are saying Weidman is better than Silva. Silva is better than Vitor in every area of MMA by leagues.

Striker Silva >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Belfort
Power Silva >>>> Belfort
Speed Silva >>>>>>>>>> Belfort
TD Def Silva >>>>>>>>> Beflort
bjj Silva >>>>>>>>>>>>> Belfort
Durability Silva >>>>>>>>>>>>> Belfort
Overall well roundedness Silva >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Belfort

This is going to be a great fight. I actually think Vitor might win via KO.

Belfort has been scary this past year. Hard for me to vote against him.

GSPOAB, will you please do an artist's rendition of what this may look like?

o8s774ig.jpg

*Concept only. Does not reflect finished design.

All I can say is that I really would like to see Weidman to win this fight. However, at my age, I have seen the evolution of Vitor's career and would not mind seeing him win that fight. Rematch if it's a close fight though. Weidman is the future of the MW division.

Vitor won't have help. Chris wins easily.

Easily? haha Let's not get carried away here. Weidman can most certainly win but the way Belfort has looked lately I find it hard to believe anyone is gonna beat him "easily."

Back